Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 23.9.2018 at 10:22 AM, BOSSY78 said:

You could always follow the GnR twitter only. Axl is a citizen of the United States and therefore has a right to a political opinion. He tweets it on his personal account not the bands account. It's no different from other artists tweeting about random things or political views. Slash likes to look up pictures to share during his free time and share them. To each their own.

It takes seconds to write a tweet and doesn't have any bearing on rather they record any new music much like people being on this forum have no bearing on them doing their job in general. Millions and millions of people with jobs tweet everyday.

He's got all the right to tweet whatever he wants, but if he's so pissed about Trump maybe rumour is true about Axl running for president? I hear he's just warming up on Twitter. ;)

But seriously, every person has a right to voice their views (at least in the US, that's one thing I love about the US), but Axl Rose isn't a politician, he's a musician. If he's that fed up by politics, he shoud offer a thoughtful alternative instead of just pointing the finger at Trump and spreading negative energy like all left wing artists do - lots of noise, no content. Axl is a smart man and old enough, I'd just expect better from him both as a person and a public persona that what he's sharing on Twitter.

Axl is a very intelligent and private man.  I'm sure he realizes that although his Twitter is his account and not GnR, people have a hard time making that distinction so he wisely seldom tweets and is mostly sharing a headline and single thought. I would love to see him go head to head with Tucker Carlson on Fox News. I think Axl could likely do to Tucker what Tucker does to his guest. 

16 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

Axl is a very intelligent and private man.  I'm sure he realizes that although his Twitter is his account and not GnR, people have a hard time making that distinction so he wisely seldom tweets and is mostly sharing a headline and single thought. I would love to see him go head to head with Tucker Carlson on Fox News. I think Axl could likely do to Tucker what Tucker does to his guest. 

Not a chance! Tucker is brilliant and lives politics just like Slash lives with a guitar in his hand.   Shut up and sing... no politics!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kwick1 said:

I'd rather nobody go on Tucker's show, just because we don't need Axl giving that idiot any publicity whatsoever :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ratam said:

About why is Axl twitter❓what said Trump❓

Trump called the attorney for Stormy Daniels and the newest accuser of Cavanaugh, Michael Avenatti, a low life on Twitter. Axl is commenting on that, basically saying Trump should know what a total low life is 😉

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Trump called the attorney for Stormy Daniels and the newest accuser of Cavanaugh, Michael Avenatti, a low life on Twitter. Axl is commenting on that, basically saying Trump should know what a total low life is 😉

Ok, thanks, i read news about this candidate to Supreme Court and this woman accused he for assault sexual,but not know Trump say abiut these lawyer, thanks.

They even took the time to have the cellulite drawn in, well thats thoughtful of them.  I suppose in this day and age with accusations of sexism and body idealism (i made that last one up, there is a proper word for it though, you know what I mean, flogging the notion of the ideal female form) you've got to throw something in to keep the birds, uh crumpet, uh talent, uh tarts, uh women happy :lol:

42 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They even took the time to have the cellulite drawn in, well thats thoughtful of them.  I suppose in this day and age with accusations of sexism and body idealism (i made that last one up, there is a proper word for it though, you know what I mean, flogging the notion of the ideal female form) you've got to throw something in to keep the birds, uh crumpet, uh talent, uh tarts, uh women happy :lol:

Money?