Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, RageKage said:

Those are the worst drawings ever. Who does that and thinks they did a good job?

If I'm not wrong then the second one is done by a 17 yo girl. She submitted quite a few posters. Can I see any drawings of yours to see what you consider beyond "worst ever"? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

He's posted about taking drum lessons before. It's actually not uncommon and certainly not laughed at for professional musicians to continue taking lessons... why do you think Axl sounded so good during the first NITL leg and with AC/DC? Taking lessons from his UYI-era vocal coach certainly played a part.

I'm not even a fan of Frank, but some people just shit on the 'new gnr guys' whenever they can. :shrugs:

That's why I did the question mark emoji....it was all in jest and meant to be light hearted. People say shit about the other guys too...but anyways. Didn't mean any harm but I do seriously miss Sorum and Adler and won't make any apologies about saying so.

Edited by marlingrl03
  • GNFNR 1

47 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

That's why I did the question mark emoji....it was all in jest and meant to be light heart headed. People say shit about the other guys too...but anyways. Didn't mean any harm but I do seriously miss Sorum and Adler and won't make any apologies about saying so.

I'd take Adler in a heartbeat too, it just seems unnecessary to (seemingly) give Frank shit for something like that... when there's plenty of other things you could criticize him for. :lol:

Edited by Gordon Comstock