Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

32 minutes ago, PhillyRose said:

Wow! Axl has a total Trump Derangement Syndrome meltdown on Twitter .. This is embarrassing! And won't sell tickets 😂

The only place he isn't being laughed at right now is here

Lol, no. Axl's tweets have had and will continue to have exactly zero effect on ticket sales. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

And snorting your father's ashes. 

I wonder if there’s a market for “excess coaches” guys like Keith could come in and give talks. 

Beats the sober coaches, therapists and sensei beni’s of the world screwing up bands by getting them off drugs....

I demand my rockstars be Keith Like goddammit... 

1 hour ago, PhillyRose said:

Wow! Axl has a total Trump Derangement Syndrome meltdown on Twitter .. This is embarrassing! And won't sell tickets 😂

Why is him expressing his opinions on issues embarrassing? :blink:

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Maybe not embarrassing but they are a turn off.. Embarrassing is what has become of one of the greatest bands of all time..

And you are entitled to your opinion. 😏

I will always love this band. And I am glad he is feeling comfortable enough to speak his mind. 😊

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

What about bands like the Stones who still have credibility? Keith has been Keith for 70+ years. 

Everyone in Guns is playing a role, it’s about money and fuck all else. 

RIP GNR 1986-1993

Maybe you're following a different band, but I'm not sure I think credibility when I think about the Stones since the mid 80s.

I don't discount that money is a factor with Guns, but I still don't believe that if that were the only reason we'd see them touring still.  The band made more than enough money in 2016 to last them a lifetime or two.  Axl, Slash, and Duff likely now have more than enough to live on for the rest of their lifetimes at current standards.  Extending the tour beyond 2017 wasn't really necessary.  Perhaps they actually enjoy playing together?  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I just wish he was comfortable enough admit he looks and sounds like shit and do something about it.. Then be comfortable enough to admit his backing band sucks and do something about that.

Maybe quitting wishing what and how other people should think and express themselves would make your journey on this planet less painful. Even being an idol of yours. To admit that it is no longer working for you is perhaps the only thing that is within your reach. There's a lot of pain in you, just let it go buddy :thumbsup:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PhillyRose said:

Because of the tweets? I don't get it. Why? In the paper here it's just being reported on, and they mention artists like Rihanna, Pharrell and the Prince estate have had the same complaints. Why would people laugh at Axl for that?

Some people can find fault with each and every thing these guys do.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lio said:

Because of the tweets? I don't get it. Why? In the paper here it's just being reported on, and they mention artists like Rihanna, Pharrell and the Prince estate have had the same complaints. Why would people laugh at Axl for that?

Some people can find fault with each and every thing these guys do.

this is so right.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I enjoy how Trump supporters call a few short, calmly worded Tweets a "meltdown" and make up that he is being laughed at everywhere but here lol

The only thing being laughed at is us in America for allowing such a guy to take a seat in the White House.  Sad.

Honestly, Orange one isn't the 1st US president who causes laugh for people that elected him :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -Jaro- said:

Honestly, Orange one isn't the 1st US president who causes laugh for people that elected him :D

I agree.

But truth is no one outside the USA is laughing at them because of this President. More like facepalming and thinking how the rest of us will have to deal with yet another out-of-control nutso trying to dominate the world.

Too bad Axl and many from the Hollywood community were sleeping tight during the Reagan's, Bushes, Clinton's and Obama's administrations.

2 hours ago, -Jaro- said:

Laughing? No. We’re watching a once solid democracy RUSHING into fascism. It’s fear and helplessness. If US Americans fear laughing from the world more than their own president, we’re in deep shit. This is patriotism going wrong.

• GNFNR 1

12 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

So I’ve been rereading this tweet for 12 minutes now and the only way I can take it is that it is a straight-up insult.

Axl, you cannot choose your fans...but guess what shitbag?

Your fans can choose to stop spending their hard-earned money on you...

and I’m good with that.

• Like 3