Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Btw it looks like he has not really stopped ranting, only now he is doing it throught Twitter. I would still prefer it live though. 

If he does this on a live show in the USA I don't know what could happen with the audience :wacko:

I don't care about Republicans, Democrats whoever but Axl's tweets make him sound like an idiot the way he types them.

His all over the place and he types like a 13 year old girl with all abbreviations he uses like the 2 (to) 4 (for), r (are) and the emojis. This is a guy in his 50s.

Love Axl but he needs to get his shit together.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, vloors said:

I don't care about Republicans, Democrats whoever but Axl's tweets make him sound like an idiot the way he types them.

His all over the place and he types like a 13 year old girl with all abbreviations he uses like the 2 (to) 4 (for), r (are) and the emojis. This is a guy in his 50s.

But like, Guns N' Roses is an abbreviation. I think Axl's always communicated that way. Izzy is "Iz" and Dizzy is "Diz"

I will say that him using character conserving abbreviations in short tweets is maybe a bit odd. But I think its just that once you're in the habit of cramming in the character limits it becomes pretty natural to do it that way.

52 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

no matter how he put it he is fucking right!

You’ve got a massive military. You aren’t going to pay for anything. It’s all about military spending. As a liberal I know it’s all about elitism, we sort of think that being cool is the right thing morally. But on the other side we need bad morhers to do bad things across the other side. 

I think I heard a shot!

On 04/11/2018 at 3:21 PM, WhazUp said:

That is why I had to unfollow him on Instagram lol I don't want to be flipping through my Instagram feed in public and have that show up randomly

Me too, I used to follow him on ig but I was too disturbed at his posts

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lio said:

Because of the tweets? I don't get it. Why? In the paper here it's just being reported on, and they mention artists like Rihanna, Pharrell and the Prince estate have had the same complaints. Why would people laugh at Axl for that?

Some people can find fault with each and every thing these guys do.

I read in RS that Taylor Swift support democrats too.

11 hours ago, Derick said:

Maybe quitting wishing what and how other people should think and express themselves would make your journey on this planet less painful. Even being an idol of yours. To admit that it is no longer working for you is perhaps the only thing that is within your reach. There's a lot of pain in you, just let it go buddy :thumbsup:

Yeah what a miserable prick that person is. Why does he/she bother contributing to threads when they are a total misery guts. Just go n support another band . Simples

33 minutes ago, God of Thunder said:

It is scary that nowadays a person stating his political point of view must fear being the target of verbal abuse and possibly even physical violence.

I wasn't talking about Rose to be honest... he's got plenty of security that will stop any attack to him.

As usual, I am more concerned about the regular people attending the shows and the tension that politics might bring among the audience. Someone could over react and we all know how things escalate from there.

In my country, the insults to the current President have become a must-to-do thing during music concerts and also sport events. And obviously, there are people who don't agree with that so more than often a brawl will get started.

2 hours ago, Slave to the Dave said:

Agree with the sentiments but why the hell does he write like a 13 year old girl. (Actually wrote this without noticing the poster immediately prior had made the exact same comparison....weird)

He took lessons of writing tweets from Melissa

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think if there was a prize for the most easily offended snowflakes it would rightfully go to Trump supporters (and the funny thing is that conservatives accuse the other side for being offended all the time).

If Republican GnR fans feel offended by Axl's tweet saying that he can't choose his fans and is fine with it, I wonder how they would react if Axl had a stance like Eminem or responded like Billie Joe Armstrong

2PFqd8H5_o.jpg
jLPHGw02_o.jpg

Wow. I think I've actually gained respect for Billie Joe Armstrong. Never thought I'd say that.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, vloors said:

Yeah and this is the guy that got it ALL FIGURED OUT about Trump & US politics ... You 40-year olds on here parroting & praising his "politics" are just as bad 

2 minutes ago, PhillyRose said:

Yeah and this is the guy that got it ALL FIGURED OUT about Trump & US politics ... You 40-year olds on here parroting & praising his "politics" are just as bad 

I know! The only thing worse than liberals is 40-year olds!!

• Haha 1