Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

They cry for Trump but why didn't anyone ever cried for the damage Bush Jr did to the whole world?

Also, I know people who went to Bagdad as International human shields during the Shock and Awe slaughter.

There was arguably far more organized resistance to Dubya.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

They cry for Trump but why didn't anyone ever cried for the damage Bush Jr did to the whole world?

Woke people are so stupid :sleeper:

You’re really misjudging Trump here. Bush Jr did a lot of damage, there’s no denying. That’s why (among others) it was time for Obama who promised „change“ with all that, on a personal and political level. Trump is even more dangerous, more spiteful, more hateful, more racist, misogynist, you name it. He’s another class of shit...

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Sooooooooo many artists were against Bush. Billie Joe made a whole album about it called American Idiot for example

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You mean GNR specifically? Because lots of musicians, actors and other celebrities protested Bush.

Also, it's never too late to start caring or start speaking out.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

I would dare to say I am more informed on US domestic political issues than the average Trump voter :lol:

And besides, it matters to us, too, who is the president of USA. 

i know more then both of you - and as for the world Trump is trying to tell the other countries to start to pony up on their end. America shouldnt be paying for the world and I hope one day we stay out of everything 

1 minute ago, soon said:

:lol:

I hope that when they etch 2018 on there they will also add the flames to the cross. :lol:

fucked up 

....and would the congressman from the hoosier hospitality state of indiana please approach the podium,to address the chamber, mr. william axl rose...

....and would the congressman from the hoosier hospitality state of indiana please approach the podium,to address the chamber, mr. william axl rose...

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'd prefer Rose to go and write an anti-Trump concept album than tweeting like a little girl about Trump.

Exactly.

People that pay attention to Axl Rose tweets = a VERY small percentage of the world

People that would attention to a new GN'R album where Axl Rose incorporates his thoughts on politics = a MUCH larger percentage of the world

• Like 1