Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

18 minutes ago, soon said:

1) Axls tweet was "vote blue... bishes" And the dems are "blue." So its actually directly related in a way that a great many other posts arent. But I guess they didnt bother you?

2) someone asked for the results so I was courteous enough to give them

Kindly post the results of the SENATE too, since you’re being so courteous.

4 hours ago, soon said:

But that wouldn't be related to Axls tweet to vote blue :shrugs:

Of course it would be...

Despite Axl Rose and his twitter rant, REPUBLICANS solidify their control of the SENATE and ensure Trump’s policies will continue to move forward.

Edited by KURT19

21 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

Of course it does...

Despite Axl Rose and his twitter rant, REPUBLICANS solidify their control of the SENATE and ensure Trump’s policies will continue to move forward.

You seem to have forgot the link to those results you wanted posted? Or is this not the headline of an article but rather your thoughts written in big letters?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

Guys, how about an "Axl/Guns & Politics and Shit" thread? 

Yes, it definitely makes more sense for it to be moved to it's own thread. Axl's political tweets have attracted way more discussion than Steven Adler's photos with whoever or Slash's Instagram fetishes usually do.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mike bibby said:

Doesn't everyone around the world think of anyone not from their country as foreigner? I'm a white guy from America of British descent and the British people think of me as foreigner. What do you even mean by this? Is it that America is a nation of pioneers that attracted a bunch of immigrants?

Basically, the Native Americans were going about their lives when all of a sudden Columbus and his European mates turned up and said "Fuck you guys, this place is ours now" and pretty much invaded the Americas.

So the people we all now know as 'Americans' are technically immigrants, which makes the whole thing quite ironic.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

Even dead guy won 😂

Here (in Croatia) we only have dead voters, no candidates yet...

And he was a pimp! :lol:

uMMAtUAh.jpg

Here he is with his book, inspired by Trumps book; The Art of the Pimp

krpXNDVh.jpg

He won over a living Educator :facepalm:

• Confused 1

As a Gen Xer I guess I grew up with the Civil Rights movement so that became my politics without being too ideological. So from that perspective somethings are more important than money. Money is a fictional concept. 

Overall I’m just glad we can still say bitches in 2018. 

37 minutes ago, wasted said:

As a Gen Xer I guess I grew up with the Civil Rights movement so that became my politics without being too ideological. So from that perspective somethings are more important than money. Money is a fictional concept. 

Overall I’m just glad we can still say bitches in 2018. 

No you can't say bitches. :lol:  I just yelled at Axl for that.  You can say motherfuckers.

• Haha 2