Sign in to follow this  
djtripp20

OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

I was just thinking about why they might not be playing "Madagascar"

Do you think it could be related to legal reasons with the various film quotes in the middle of the song? Maybe their rights have expired or there is a legal issue with them using it for another tour, after a certain period of time, or something like that?

That's the highlight of the song behind the guitar solo, so I would imagine, if they can't get that going, then they might have considered dropping the song?

dont think so. plus, they can play whatever they want live

On Axl's twitter page he says "maybe catcher tonite!....!!!!!!

Here's the full post:

On Tuesday 15th December 2009, @axlrose said:

Osaka!! Seems like only yesterday I was waking up after r show here... On the floor... In a strange place!! Back in The Belly of th Beast from the East!! 2 down!! Already? Gots to wear my marshmello suit 4 da' pyro!! Still not convinced I am here. Search n' Rescue best check Malibu I could be in a suspended state of disbelief!! Maybe Catcher tonite?

Edited by andy_rose

i hope Axl plays Catcher and if they do play it, here's hoping that they knock it out of the ball park and into fucking outer-space! :shocked:

Axl, stop doing things that destroy my underwear, there's only so many new pairs I can afford!

Axl, stop doing things that destroy my underwear, there's only so many new pairs I can afford!

Same here.

I already bought new underwear yesterdays, soon I'll be forced to buy a new @$$hole and a new prostate!

I have to say that the new communication strategy is just fantastic. :thumbsup:

All the years the main problem IMO was the lack of communication - now it's solved. Hooray for that!

Same here.

I already bought new underwear yesterdays, soon I'll be forced to buy a new @$$hole and a new prostate!

You guys.....it's almost Christmas!!!! Don't let him stop destroying your underwear. Rather ask Santa for a few new pairs instead, and KEEP SHITTING THOSE PANTS!!!!!

Same here.

You guys.....it's almost Christmas!!!! Don't let him stop destroying your underwear. Rather ask Santa for a few new pairs instead, and KEEP SHITTING THOSE PANTS!!!!!

That post made so much sense that I began to touch cloth

:shock: That's how I look right now.

I never thought he'd play 'Sorry'. they played that, they'll play 'Catcher'.

But now the wait begins for 'Prostitute'. I bet they don't do that until he has his voice under him.

i think he'd be able to pull of prostitute a lot easier than citr.

And funny enough he'll probably sound closer to the album version if he sang Prostitute out of breath.

praying they perform This I Love again

Don't push too far your dreams are china in your hand, don't wish too hard because they may come true, and you can't help them. :thumbsup:

praying they perform This I Love again

Don't push too far your dreams are china in your hand, don't wish too hard because they may come true, and you can't help them. :thumbsup:

Hey some of us would like our dreams to come true. :lol:

I'm sitting at my desk doing absolutely no work what-so-ever. I've had 2 cups of tea, a mug of coffee, a pint of water and 3 Advent Calendar chocolates; when's this shit kickin' off anyway?