OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl was having trouble during Chinese Democracy. Loved I.R.S. and Shackler's, the band was on fire :thumbsup:

FOR ALL THE FUCKING HATERS, ASHBA DID THE TIL SOLO, FUCK YOU ALL rock3

NOW THIS IS THE BAND WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING TO SEE!!! A PROUD DAY TO BE A GNR FAN NO DOUBT

haha axl poked some fun at if the world at the end of shacklers. its odd after 14 years,each song if u think about it being one year of work, i know it did not work that way.but alot of work was put into each song and to make fun of even one song and the keep in mind the cost of the album,it is odd. gotta love it tho.

idk if DJ was smoking a cig at 2:13 mark or not but it be a new gnr feat thats for sure. :thumbsup:

Axl was having trouble during Chinese Democracy. Loved I.R.S. and Shackler's, the band was on fire :thumbsup:

FOR ALL THE FUCKING HATERS, ASHBA DID THE TIL SOLO, FUCK YOU ALL rock3

obviously u dont have ears, it had a few clams in there which even amateurs dont make and his flow in the solo is unnatural, like hes practicing. he just cant play slow melodic stuff without sounding like a bot.

i mean no one expects him to play like a trained classical musician, but saying he nailed it is ridiculous ;p

and the band itself sounds tight but weak link is dashba for sure.

bumble finally plays like he should, wiothout too much guitar nerd wankfest that he does usually, frank is always cool, tommy rocking, ferrer ripping.