OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Sorry.. like a lot of the material is drawn from a lot of different situations. The main focus on the boards w/the track seems to be either Slash or "the fans" (and the collective of "the fans" is another thing that doesn't work for me) and is much too restrictive or narrow and limits what I feel I intended.

Thats what Axl said during his online chat last year, so don't over analyse his comments, what he said at the show is genuine.

Then why write a song about Slash and deny it. :shrugs:

well he never exactly said it was about slash, per se

Exactly, as always Axl wasn't entirely clear, but from what I can remember he was swaying towards denying it's about Slash more than anything, that's why I don't find what he said too hard to believe, perhaps he's just tired of the speculation on the forums etc. Maybe it's not about Slash.

Protitute yeah! rock3

BTW it was Duff who told Axl to shut up and sing, I think the song is about Duff, he "sold his soul" by taking Slash's side over Axl's, the song seems to imply that Duff was caught in the middle between axl & Slash (you dont know who to believe) and that axl is sorry that duff chose not to stay with him (you chose to hurt those that love you) but he has no regrets about keeping GNR going (not sorry for meeeeee)

Protitute yeah! rock3

BTW it was Duff who told Axl to shut up and sing, I think the song is about Duff, he "sold his soul" by taking Slash's side over Axl's, the song seems to imply that Duff was caught in the middle between axl & Slash (you dont know who to believe) and that axl is sorry that duff chose not to stay with him (you chose to hurt those that love you) but he has no regrets about keeping GNR going (not sorry for meeeeee)

i wouldn't say that.

Protitute yeah! rock3

definitely no.