Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

What an asswipe. No wonder Izzy, Slash, Duff, Buckethead and Robin left you. So ugly on the inside.

Who's being ugly now, dickhead?

Do u say sweet & wonderful things when you're pissed?! I doubt it, and neither does anyone else.

People are always whining they want Axl to post and chat etc. etc. but the minute he does fuckheads like you jump all over him, just jizzing at the chance to twist his words and hurl ridiculous accusations, insults and spew so-called facts you know absolutely nothing about.

Fuck off.

I have supported Axl and NEW GNR during all these years ...

But Madison doesn´t deserve this treatment ... she is a nice person.

Axl, i admire you, you are my favourite singer, but i think you must know Madison has collaborated to make grow up this forum from the very beggining... she has supported you in countless occasions ... so you should smoke peace pipe and say sorry to her... just my opinion.

Peace for everybody and long live to Axl, old and NEW GNR

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

This is why Axl is my hero.that was the verbal equivalent of a curb stomp.

Madison did not deserve that. And what's with calling people "lesbian" as an insult. What a bigot. But we already knew that eh?

I know what you are doing, you are trying to get Axl to say something to you eh? Hope he doesn't just to piss you off, you think its cool to get the wrong attention eh? Go to the britney forum fool

What an asswipe. No wonder Izzy, Slash, Duff, Buckethead and Robin left you. So ugly on the inside.

Who's being ugly now, dickhead?

Do u say sweet & wonderful things when you're pissed?! I doubt it, and neither does anyone else.

People are always whining they want Axl to post and chat etc. etc. but the minute he does fuckheads like you jump all over him, just jizzing at the chance to twist his words and hurl ridiculous accusations, insults and spew so-called facts you know absolutely nothing about.

Fuck off.

Hell yeah I was trying to be ugly and hurt him just as much as he hurt Madison who has dedicated lot of time and hard work sustaining this site.

I think the problem with Madison and this forum in general, is that because for years the members on the forum have pieced together an image of the band, Axl and Axl's life from mis-printed, malicious or made up sources, people have formed a conception- bordering on delusion that they know Axl/ the world of band management personally. As a result this board has become a breeding ground of fallacy, half-truths and misconception. So what it's the internet? It's just people talking shit surely? The truth is that these boards are greatly responsible for perpetuating the misconceptions that create further difficulty for the bad we supposedly like.

For those that hate axl I think it's stupid. You do not know him personally, you may not appreciate his musical style. That's fine, listen to a band you do like. But why would you waste your time spreading your hate?

Similarly to those that claim they love axl or talk about him as if he's your friend. You do not know him either. I love axl's music, and he is a brilliant frontman. But more importantly he is a person and is entitled to a life.

Our only duty as a fan is to support him. Not to invade his life, give him advice or delude ourselves with the fantasy that he needs anything other than support for his music from us.

I think the problem with Madison and this forum in general, is that because for years the members on the forum have pieced together an image of the band, Axl and Axl's life from mis-printed, malicious or made up sources, people have formed a conception- bordering on delusion that they know Axl/ the world of band management personally. As a result this board has become a breeding ground of fallacy, half-truths and misconception. So what it's the internet? It's just people talking shit surely? The truth is that these boards are greatly responsible for perpetuating the misconceptions that create further difficulty for the bad we supposedly like.

For those that hate axl I think it's stupid. You do not know him personally, you may not appreciate his musical style. That's fine, listen to a band you do like. But why would you waste your time spreading your hate?

Similarly to those that claim they love axl or talk about him as if he's your friend. You do not know him either. I love axl's music, and he is a brilliant frontman. But more importantly he is a person and is entitled to a life.

Our only duty as a fan is to support him. Not to invade his life, give him advice or delude ourselves with the fantasy that he needs anything other than support for his music from us.

Standing ovation here!

Standing ovation here!

x2

Standing ovation here!

x2

Have to agree 100% as well!

Even though Fernando came out early and shot down the "Axl had requested this" thing, people still wouldn't believe.

Seems like some people here are always out ta get him, keeps pushing their agenda, no matter what. Sickening really.

Axl, just a clarification. Revolver didn't say it was true about the shirt story.

He said that it was bullshit and it was probably related to the 2001 RIR show.

Great to have you back here and enjoy your land on the moon!

Yeah, I forget the wording of Revolver's original post but Montrealer's right. Revolver did say something about the ridiculous rumors bein' nothing but bullshit.

Regarding the surprise gig, I could be very wrong, but I said this in the twitter discussion thread earlier today..

Okay, so I know we like speculating about stuff here...DJ's facebook status says he's in NYC for Fashion Week. Fernando's status says he is also in NYC, so I assume Axl is, too. So...anyone want to start speculating?

Edited by Butliz

You fucking hero hahah

I'm gonna make one of these suprise gigs, I got to!!