Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Madison did not deserve that. And what's with calling people "lesbian" as an insult. What a bigot. But we already knew that eh?

I wonder how many more times you can say the same shit, over and over again. How about you move the hell on and/or post something completely different that maybe, helps you look like less of an idiot.

Hey Now!

Madison did not deserve that. And what's with calling people "lesbian" as an insult. What a bigot. But we already knew that eh?

I wonder how many more times you can say the same shit, over and over again. How about you move the hell on and/or post something completely different that maybe, helps you look like less of an idiot.

here comes the cavalry

I think the problem with Madison and this forum in general, is that because for years the members on the forum have pieced together an image of the band, Axl and Axl's life from mis-printed, malicious or made up sources, people have formed a conception- bordering on delusion that they know Axl/ the world of band management personally. As a result this board has become a breeding ground of fallacy, half-truths and misconception. So what it's the internet? It's just people talking shit surely? The truth is that these boards are greatly responsible for perpetuating the misconceptions that create further difficulty for the bad we supposedly like.

For those that hate axl I think it's stupid. You do not know him personally, you may not appreciate his musical style. That's fine, listen to a band you do like. But why would you waste your time spreading your hate?

Similarly to those that claim they love axl or talk about him as if he's your friend. You do not know him either. I love axl's music, and he is a brilliant frontman. But more importantly he is a person and is entitled to a life.

Our only duty as a fan is to support him. Not to invade his life, give him advice or delude ourselves with the fantasy that he needs anything other than support for his music from us.

Standing ovation here!

I couldn't of said it better.

here comes the cavalry

Hardly the cavalry, just takes too much energy to filter so much crap that gets annoying. The guy posted the same sentence fifty times.

I wonder how many times you could fools us with the Better Video or dates "will be announced before December 8." :thumbsup:

Edited by marlon_brando15

Some people here are trying to get a rise outta Axl and or Fernando, just so they can show their friends that Axl said something to them, that is beyond cool :rolleyes: If you dont like the lead singer or his family why not go somewhere else?

Edited by gunsguy

I didn't see this member post this "over and over again." He made one post.

And exactly what was inaccurate about his post that warrants you calling him an "idiot?"

Are you now trying to censor this forum the way you censored others?

Edited by madison

I didn't see this member post this "over and over again." He made one post.

And exactly what was inaccurate about his post that warrants you calling him an "idiot?"

He posted more than once

That's unbelievable. I agree there's a lot of assholes here, but we don't deserve this shit. For fuck sake, Fernando didn't come her like a year or so, who the hell is he to talk shit like that ?? Fuck you.

Edited by marlon_brando15

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Some people here are trying to get a rise outta Axl and or Fernando, just so they can show their friends that Axl said something to them, that is beyond cool :rolleyes:

That wasn't my thought. I was thinking about this. When Axl made his first post, I asked who Fernando was since I didn't know who he was, I had just read the name a couple of times, and got a reply from someone, which made Axl make his first post.

Never heard of him.

Imagine you post on the Britney Spears fan forum.

Now imagine the son of Britney's maid posting on the forum and everyone gushing over him because of his association to Britney. Nevermind that he never posts anything notable and is generally annoying.

That's Fernando.

Might as well start here... You're a little cunt and since you've been posting you've pretty much always been a little cunt. Blind accusations and insults by an anonymous coward and whiny shit stirrer aren't impressive or needed by anyone. Everyone else...talk with your administrator. Who wants to chat?!!

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Ah. This is the infamous Fernando.

Yes, it is him. The one you can thank for all the leaks we got before the 2006 tour.

It never gets old. How are you CoBrA2168? You should learn to let that shit go, and come up with new material to try to get any sort of a proper response. With shit like that, one can only guess the maturity and intelligence level we are stuck in dealing with.

That's unbelievable. I agree there's a lot of assholes here, but we don't deserve this shit. For fuck sake, Fernando didn't come her like a year or so, who the hell is he to talk shit like that ?? Fuck you.

Who the fuck are you to say that to Fernando ?!

I agree theres a lot of assholes here and you spoke like one of them.

Great to see you back Axl -- we missed you around this place. I just have to say, everything you're doing on this tour has been excellent. From setlist choices, to piano solos, to the fucking STAGE. Everything looks tremendous. But the most important thing -- your voice sounds better than it ever did in the 2000's, and shit some of the 90's too. You have greatly reinvented yourself as well, which I love about you. The band, as well, is amazingly tight. THIS BAND NEEDS TO BE SHOWN TO THE UNITED STATES. I hope you guys play a show in the Bay Area. I will be at all of them.

Oh yeah, and thanks for hijacking this thread everyone. Revolver doesn't deserve this.

Ah. This is the infamous Fernando.

Yes, it is him. The one you can thank for all the leaks we got before the 2006 tour.

It never gets old. How are you CoBrA2168? You should learn to let that shit go, and come up with new material to try to get any sort of a proper response. With shit like that, one can only guess the maturity and intelligence level we are stuck in dealing with.

I'm good, and you?

I don't see how that was immature. Just telling him what I know.

Who the fuck are you to say that to Fernando ?!

I agree theres a lot of assholes here and you spoke like one of them.

He's not god, asswipe. He's an human being just like us. He can't come to our forum just to bash users that he doesn't even know in real life. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve special treatment. Fuck him again.