14/02 Rose Bar brand new videos - 2 NEW VIDEOS ADDED

slash_plocman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean from the guy who originally filmed/edited/ and posted them? :)

I just hope, if any more are posted, that he REALLY tone down the saturation on the red and change the name of the video(s). "Rose Bar Sessions"? It was a live performance, not a session.

Whatever nerd boy....some people are never happy.

[

Sorry kid, I just feel that if you're gonna shoot on high def cameras and put it out, you should have decent color correction. Just my own opinion though, I didn't mean to make you and Matt13 cry :violin:

WOW! You can't even read, can you? Or maybe comprehend the English language? Go re-read my post. What didn't you understand? Two huge points:

1. THE ROSE BAR HAS RED LIGHTING. AS IN CRIMSON IN COLOR. YOU WALK IN AND IT'S LIKE YOU'RE IN A DARK ROOM.

Red lights. Go to the home depot and buy a few and plug them into mommy's lamps in the living room and turn them on. You'll notice the room will appear to be RED. Just like the Rose bar appears if you were to walk in there at night.

That means there were no color effects added to the video. If I could type that out slower for you, I would. Read point one again now about 10 times and it might sink in.

2. They were not shooting with HD video cameras. They were shooting with digital SLR STILL CAMERAS that can take short bursts of HD footage and record them as QTM's to CF cards. And it's exceptional.

Sorry, that probably just confused the hell out of you. You're still probably trying to comprehend what I mean about why the video appears to be red.

Someone mentions colour correction and then you go and say colour effects, not the same thing at all. Yes the bar has red lighting but it could easily be toned down the an acceptable level in post. Don't criticise others when you yourself have no idea either. You come across as a patronising ass.

You mean from the guy who originally filmed/edited/ and posted them? :)

I just hope, if any more are posted, that he REALLY tone down the saturation on the red and change the name of the video(s). "Rose Bar Sessions"? It was a live performance, not a session.

Whatever nerd boy....some people are never happy.

[

Sorry kid, I just feel that if you're gonna shoot on high def cameras and put it out, you should have decent color correction. Just my own opinion though, I didn't mean to make you and Matt13 cry :violin:

WOW! You can't even read, can you? Or maybe comprehend the English language? Go re-read my post. What didn't you understand? Two huge points:

1. THE ROSE BAR HAS RED LIGHTING. AS IN CRIMSON IN COLOR. YOU WALK IN AND IT'S LIKE YOU'RE IN A DARK ROOM.

Red lights. Go to the home depot and buy a few and plug them into mommy's lamps in the living room and turn them on. You'll notice the room will appear to be RED. Just like the Rose bar appears if you were to walk in there at night.

That means there were no color effects added to the video. If I could type that out slower for you, I would. Read point one again now about 10 times and it might sink in.

2. They were not shooting with HD video cameras. They were shooting with digital SLR STILL CAMERAS that can take short bursts of HD footage and record them as QTM's to CF cards. And it's exceptional.

Sorry, that probably just confused the hell out of you. You're still probably trying to comprehend what I mean about why the video appears to be red.

Someone mentions colour correction and then you go and say colour effects, not the same thing at all. Yes the bar has red lighting but it could easily be toned down the an acceptable level in post. Don't criticise others when you yourself have no idea either. You come across as a patronising ass.

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...