MYGNR forum members bands

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What was a band once now just resulted in me messing about with the old stuff we wrote on my own. I'm not very good at anything but I really do enjoying sitting down coming up with a concept of a song and doing it.

You Said was the first track we first recorded in 1998 , best track's I think is Die for Me, Decisions and No Rush for Rock and within the cover versions there is a GNR song.

And Wont Stop me, well you will notice the riff lol, that was recorded originally in 1998, with a recent update this year.

Like I said, I cant sing, I am a very limited guitar player but I really do enjoy doing it.

Edited by JUDGESMF

7 hours ago, JUDGESMF said:

What was a band once now just resulted in me messing about with the old stuff we wrote on my own. I'm not very good at anything but I really do enjoying sitting down coming up with a concept of a song and doing it.

You Said was the first track we first recorded in 1998 , best track's I think is Die for Me, Decisions and No Rush for Rock and within the cover versions there is a GNR song.

And Wont Stop me, well you will notice the riff lol, that was recorded originally in 1998, with a recent update this year.

Like I said, I cant sing, I am a very limited guitar player but I really do enjoy doing it.

What do you mean you can't sing? Or aren't good at anything?  🤨 🤔You sounded great on your Oh My God song cover! 😁🤘

Edited by Karice

33 minutes ago, Karice said:

What do you mean you can't sing? Or aren't good at anything?  🤨 🤔You sounded great on your Oh My God song cover! 😁🤘

:headbang::lol: your too kind, I'm not a singer though and it shows lol

I'm not a terrible singer, but that a different thing.

8 hours ago, 中国民主 said:

Interesting music you guys are doing, great sounding guitars! And damn, I love the artwork, especially from "And The Celestial Ascension" and "Into the Dunes of Doom".

Thanks, man! Means a lot! Glad you liked it.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Realised I started this thread years ago but haven't really added f**k all to it since:P

Anyway, playing bass with this lot since last year.

We've put a couple of singles out and done a few UK shows including Rebellion Festival in Blackpool.

For fans of The Wildhearts, The Replacements, early Oasis, Slade, Husker Du....

Probably not doing any more shows this year but already got a good bit of material recorded and will be in the studio more over the next few months with a view to getting an EP out on wax next year.

Here's a video we did a few months back.

https://daviddelinquentandtheious.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/daviddelinquentandtheious

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bansidhe said:

Realised I started this thread years ago but haven't really added f**k all to it since:P

Anyway, playing bass with this lot since last year.

We've put a couple of singles out and done a few UK shows including Rebellion Festival in Blackpool.

For fans of The Wildhearts, The Replacements, early Oasis, Slade, Husker Du....

Probably not doing any more shows this year but already got a good bit of material recorded and will be in the studio more over the next few months with a view to getting an EP out on wax next year.

Here's a video we did a few months back.

https://daviddelinquentandtheious.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/daviddelinquentandtheious

Nice slice of punky goodness you have served up there! 

• PERHAPS 1