Noel Gallagher

Snake Eyes

What do you thinks next for the man? i'm personally hoping for a tour above all, but a nice semi-acoustic album from him in the style of the albert hall gigs would be great.

^^ incredible performance, I can live without the rocky tunes for a bit for more performances like that.

Guest Len B'stard

I'm not really sure to be honest. Semi accoustic/accoustic album is a bit too fuckin obvious and...i dunno, thats never a good thing. Thats a ship that too many people have seen sailing at em for too long, perhaps its good to suprise. Forming another band and releasing shit like that would be like...y'know, Oasis comparisons and all of that so fuck that, again, just a little disingenious. I think it might be a good idea for him to perhaps fill in rhythm guitar for someone, low key y'know, go out on the road a year or so, then maybe do a Noel solo album a little later, semi accoustic as you say.

Or maybe just not do anything and leave it at that, i dunno, its a complicated one, isn't it? One idea is maybe do the accoustic solo thing but do it as lo-fi as possible, 8 track level y'know, with old battered tonal guitars, i think thats a bit too contrived for ol' Noel though. Covers album with a pick up band is a bit disingenious again i suppose.