Kimi Räikkönen talks about he's friendship with Axl Rose

makketue

Youtube

The questions about GN'R and Axl start around 2mins in the video. It basicly goes something ike this:

Interviewer: "let's talk few words about music. What do you think of Guns N' Roses new record Chinese democracy? Have you listened to it?"

Kimi: " Yes.. of course. We have used songs from it when we have done some rally-clips. I like it. Of course everyone like's different things, but I think its good."

Interviewer: "Well what does Axl Rose think about you? I ask this because someone with good eye-sight might notice that you're name is credited of CD's credits. Whats the story behind this?"

Kimi: Well.. I don't know if there's really that big story behind it. We know each other's some what, and we hang out sometimes and call eachothers. So maybe there's something to it, but.. well.. we have had fun when we've met."

Interviewer: "Guns N' Roses is coming to Finland in June. Are you planning to ask them to be your quests to your hut/cottage/lodge?"

Kimi: Haha.. well we probably are going to see eachothers, but it depends quite much on how busy they are(meaning GN'R band members) and how long they are going to stay in Finland, but we'll see.."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO?

WHAT? You're serious?

Formula 1 isn't that big in the states. They have their dumbed down nascar, where you have to drive in........a circle :-p Those are some real drivers, they know how to turn left :rofl-lol:

Formula 1 isn't that big in the states. They have their dumbed down nascar, where you have to drive in........a circle :-p Those are some real drivers, they know how to turn left :rofl-lol:

C'mon... you wouldn't say that to a NASCAR driver's face... so let's be realistic. NASCAR drivers are just as "real" as any other, and that "dumbed down" racing you refer to has really been a struggle for the F1 guys who have crossed the pond to try it out. Look at JPM for example, he's prolly done the best of them all and has yet to win an oval race. Now I agree that F1 requires more intense concentration perhaps to get the most out of the car on the track, but to bash NASCAR drivers because they "only turn left" is a little ignorant in my opinion.

Back on topic, Kimi is a character outside of the track from what I hear, but his monotone TV interviews make him seem quite bland on TV. I miss him in F1 tho... they need to kick out Felipe and get Kimi back in the car.

Cheers

Kimi Raikkonen skipped a presentation award at the end of the 2006 season, when an interviewer asked where he was he replied on live tv "I was having a shit"

For that one reason alone Kimi is king.

haha yea i remember that.But still can't imagine being able to hold a conversation with him for more than 2 mins.Axl is a big F1 fan apparently.Remember seeing him being interviewed at the british grand prix the weekend GNR were playing download

WHO?

WHAT? You're serious?

Haha! You're right, Nascar is for pussies!

If Formula 1 is the "ADF Guns N' Roses", Nascar is the "Fake GNR" :thumbsup:

WHO?

WHAT? You're serious?

Haha! You're right, Nascar is for pussies!

If Formula 1 is the "ADF Guns N' Roses", Nascar is the "Fake GNR" :thumbsup:

LOL XD U HILARIOUS LAWLWL

Formula 1 and NASCAR are equally shit.

A lot of people showing their ignorance in this tread . Don't dislike somthing just because you don't know about it . And if you don't like it , turn the channel . Kimi is as cool as hell and i miss him in formula 1 . Hope he comes back next year in F1 .

ex formula 1 driver.How is axl friends with this douche.He comes across as having zero personality.

What the fuck? Kimi Räikkönen is awesome. Such a laid back guy, I loved his attitude. No other driver would dare to say "I have to go for a bit now... I've got to take a shit" moments before a race.

ex formula 1 driver.How is axl friends with this douche.He comes across as having zero personality.

What the fuck? Kimi Räikkönen is awesome. Such a laid back guy, I loved his attitude. No other driver would dare to say "I have to go for a bit now... I've got to take a shit" moments before a race.

I loved it when thy stopped a race for heavy rain last year and they thought they might go back out and they cut to his garage to se him in short a tshirt and eating an ice cream!

I loved it when thy stopped a race for heavy rain last year and they thought they might go back out and they cut to his garage to se him in short a tshirt and eating an ice cream!

Ha, I remember. Gott'a love that sort of "Fuck that, it's raining". I remember another time he retired from the race in Monaco, and about twenty minutes later he was lying back on his boat, watching the rest of the race with a beer.

Ha, I remember. Gott'a love that sort of "Fuck that, it's raining". I remember another time he retired from the race in Monaco, and about twenty minutes later he was lying back on his boat, watching the rest of the race with a beer.

One race he almost caused an accident and got accused of sipping vodka behind the wheel :lol: