Post your guitar playing

Dude that sailing away solo was fucking badass, you got really good

anyway heres me:

never mind the strange noises at the beginning, or the video for that matter... this doesn't even really show what I can do but its a video of me and my bands drummer just fucking around with some shit we came up with (cameraman even zooms in on my fingers when they aren't doing anything cool at all) :lol:

then theres three songs i recorded with my band, again it doesn't really showcase my ability all that much but i guess you get an idea

ill post back in this thread when i have something of me soloing and shit, this is all i got right now

Edited by sweetness

Dude that sailing away solo was fucking badass, you got really good

anyway heres me:

never mind the strange noises at the beginning, or the video for that matter... this doesn't even really show what I can do but its a video of me and my bands drummer just fucking around with some shit we came up with (cameraman even zooms in on my fingers when they aren't doing anything cool at all) :lol:

then theres three songs i recorded with my band, again it doesn't really showcase my ability all that much but i guess you get an idea

ill post back in this thread when i have something of me soloing and shit, this is all i got right now

your drummer man...he's not fucking bad!!

your drummer man...he's not fucking bad!!

haha i know dude, he's a really fun guy to jam with. ive been playing in bands with him for years (more different groups of musicians that concrete "bands") but yeah, he kicks serious ass at the drum set

My school did sweet child for the annual Winter Concert, and I being the biggest Guns fan there did lead guitar along with my teacher Mr. Rose (Ironic name huh?), who just did the second half of the solo, kinda like how Dj and Ron do it live, anyway here it is.

Fuck it, let's dump this here. No one should recognize this anyhow, too obscure. And if you do by total luck, do not name band or anything :P

Is the closest I did that would a bit appeal to a GnR fan, straight forward simple rock-ish riffs, not too many crazy gymnastics on the guitar, ending with melodic slide solo:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/KKFMraO_/fiddlediddlee.html

Edited by LLL

here is a little preview i wrestled up, just to wet your appetites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6SpGb76aXU&feature=embedded

im working on a better video since axl cant / wont get it done himself. stay tuned for that project.

(OP didnt say anything about the guitar being real)

Edited by Jackie Moon

Why is your tone so good? What amp and recording material are you using? Are you reamping at all?

lol

You're gonna laugh...

I'm only using a Line 6 TonePort UX2.

However, I modify the EQ through Ableton Live Suite and the compression really brings some life back into the recordings.

The raw signal itself does not sound so good...It's not bad either but Ableton is what makes it good ( even though there are way better tones out there ).

Why is your tone so good? What amp and recording material are you using? Are you reamping at all?

lol

You're gonna laugh...

I'm only using a Line 6 TonePort UX2.

However, I modify the EQ through Ableton Live Suite and the compression really brings some life back into the recordings.

The raw signal itself does not sound so good...It's not bad either but Ableton is what makes it good ( even though there are way better tones out there ).

:shock:

Wow, you sound so good!! I got to try that EQ.