My cover of Welcome to the Jungle

God....awful.

Just....awful.

Stay away from GNR, kiddo. Or....rather, the guitar as a whole.

dont be a prick, did your mother never tell you "if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all"?

Well, c'mon big guy, what am I supposed to say? Half of the song was completely wrong. He didnt even have the main RIFF right.

I mean, no offense buddy. You got some of it down decently, but any GNR fan...anyone with a decent understanding of the SONG could hear that you played it wrong. Where'd you get your tabs from?

God....awful.

Just....awful.

dont be a prick, did your mother never tell you "if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all"?

Well, c'mon big guy, what am I supposed to say? Half of the song was completely wrong. He didnt even have the main RIFF right.

I mean, no offense buddy. You got some of it down decently, but any GNR fan...anyone with a decent understanding of the SONG could hear that you played it wrong. Where'd you get your tabs from?

Look at how slash plays in that video...what am I doing differently?

God....awful.

Just....awful.

Regardless if it's being played correctly or not, you don't have to be a dick about it. Try telling him some constructive criticism, ways to improve. Maybe point him in the direction of a tab that is more accurate.

Telling him he's god-awful and should stay away from the guitar is doing neither you nor him any good. He's not learning anything new and you're left looking like a douchebag. Not that you probably care. I'm sure you were a guitar god when you started playing right?

It pisses me off when people like you (and the millions of others on YouTube) comment on a video just to say it sucks. If it sucks, why comment at all? Why are you even watching if you think it sucks?

Seriously, the door to the outside world isn't that far away. Instead of wasting your time watching videos you don't like, get off the internet and get some fresh air.

God....awful.

Just....awful.

First lesson, never strive to be Slash.

#2 Never, ever, try to look at videos of performers and try to copy it. Read tabs or look at an instructional video.

#3 Careful with fingerings.

#4 You seem to have a good "play by ear" style, but usually you need more than that.

God....awful.

Just....awful.

First lesson, never strive to be Slash.

#2 Never, ever, try to look at videos of performers and try to copy it. Read tabs or look at an instructional video.

#3 Careful with fingerings.

#4 You seem to have a good "play by ear" style, but usually you need more than that.

1. I'm not trying to "be Slash" but it's good to play the song how he plays it when I'm playing his song.

2. 99% of tabs are incorrect and most instructional videos are incorrect as well. Look at how many people on Youtube can't even play the intro right.

God....awful.

Just....awful.

Telling a music fan like this kid to stay away from guitar is like telling you to stay away from cock, so go get fucked you stupid sperm burpin' cunt!