GNR guitarist Bumblefoot confirms GNR tour is ON, and NOT quitting band

eRomano

bbf.jpg

In response to all the recent questions by fans. Bumblefoot agreed to be interviewed by Michale Grave's Radio Deadly Show. The interview was broadcasted on the internet on August19th 2010 at 0:01 in the morning.

Here are a few Bumblefoot quotes from the interview :

Here's what Bumblefoot had to say about the current GNR tour :

"The tour is happening and I will be there!"

When asked about the relationships in the band:

"No we actually, we all have more of a relationship than alot of people want to believe."

When asked if Axl's twitter was hacked:

"I haven't gotten like the full details on what the hell happened, but the tour is happening, the tour is definitely happening. I was just sent finally the itinerary so I know where I am going."

Bumblefoot and the fans :

"Ya I do think about them that's why we do this, ya know I mean, you know if I'm playing I'm playing for the people that are there, I am there to entertain them, to show them a good time and it's very important to me, it is. It sounds all serious and I am supposed to be there, [yeah rockstar and I don't give a fuck!] Well too fucking bad I'm me and I give a fuck. Simple as that I give a fuck and I take it seriously and when it comes to being on stage and anything relating to entertaining the people that went out of their way to be there, I take it very fucking seriously."

Listen to the full interview :

Listen to the full 42 minute interview using this link.

In addition to being interviewed, Bumblefoot simultaneously updated his twitter (twitter.com/bumblefoot) :

bbf-twitter.gif

SOURCE: Michale Grave's Radio Deadly Show, Internet radio broadcasted August 19th 2010

RELATED DISCUSSION: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=166901