The Dark Knight Rises

axl_on_drums

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How transparent and insulting. Your target this election is the female voters, we get it.

edit: And all of us who are down-and-out looking for a second chance.

Edited by AbominableHoman

:confused:

Anyhoo...

Finally saw it.

First chance I've had.

Really liked it.

The ending was kinda...um,so Batman just says fuck it,hangs it up and fucks off to Europe to sip cappucinos at hipster cafe's?

Not the Batman I grew up with. :shrugs:

Catwoman could have used more...Catwoman. :book:

The set up for the next "Batman" was a bit overdone but hey,I guess if you need to wrap things up in nice bows after three movies and get ready for the next revamp.

But in general,I liked it.Really cool trilogy in hindsight. :devilshades:

Went and saw Spiderman right after...not bad despite the teen-town dumb-down (should have listened to people and waited for the blu-ray).

Finally got round to seeing it tonight, several weeks in and it was still sold out. Deservedly so, it was amazing... One of the few films I've seen where at the end I was like "need to take a few minutes just to gather my thoughts" before getting up and leaving the cinema.

So how many years pass throughout the three films?

Depends where you start counting. If you include Bruce Wayne as a child in Batman Begins its like 35 - 40 some odd years, if you start counting from when he traveled the world and trained with Ras al Ghul its more like 15 years

It's eight years between TDK and TDKR, what about Begins and TDK? The ending of Begins, that is.

I read on IMDB that it's 6 months

I'm a little annoyed that people think that Batman was still in the Bat while carrying a nuclear bomb, and he survived the explosion.

No, you twats! He wasn't in the Bat. Nolan made it seem like he was, but he wasn't. After the explosion scene, and when everyone thought Batman was dead, Fox was asking how he could've fixed the auto-pilot, but one of the workers said that the auto-pilot was fixed, and it was last accessed by Bruce Wayne. To make it simpler, the Bat was on auto-pilot.

Bane is the shit! Dude is so alpha! I think I like him more than the Joker, but I might have to re-watch TDK again.

Edited by Goose!

I'm a little annoyed that people think that Batman was still in the Bat while carrying a nuclear bomb, and he survived the explosion.

No, you twats! He wasn't in the Bat. Nolan made it seem like he was, but he wasn't. After the explosion scene, and when everyone thought Batman was dead, Fox was asking how he could've fixed the auto-pilot, but one of the workers said that the auto-pilot was fixed, and it was last accessed by Bruce Wayne. To make it simpler, the Bat was on auto-pilot.

Bane is the shit! Dude is so alpha! I think I like him more than the Joker, but I might have to re-watch TDK again.

I liked the ending better with Batman making the ultimate sacrifice.

Eh... I would've preferred an ending where Batman was still alive, but wasn't that obvious to the audience. Maybe not show Batwoman/Catwoman in Paris when Alfred salutues them, so we may think what he's saluting to? I dunno, I'm obviously no director/writer lol, but I'm sure there would've been better endings.

So how many years pass throughout the three films?

Depends where you start counting. If you include Bruce Wayne as a child in Batman Begins its like 35 - 40 some odd years, if you start counting from when he traveled the world and trained with Ras al Ghul its more like 15 years

It's eight years between TDK and TDKR, what about Begins and TDK? The ending of Begins, that is.

I read on IMDB that it's 6 months

Thanks!