"Axl Rose's Dressing Room Revealed"

LesPaul_Player_91

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/axl-roses-dressing-room-revealed/

"Swedish national TV station SVT has posted a short video clip of GUNS N’ ROSES singer Axl Rose’s dressing room and backstage area!"

There's a video clip in the link above. Apologies if already posted.

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

it's from a show about the festivals of sweden that's starts the 26 october, maybe we'll get to see more when it has aired

damn it, it's fucking november now, but this series haven't started or has it? i'm confused

oh right, toinghts episode is about sweden rock festival:

"...Sweden Rock Festival and will be guided to Guns'N'Roses never-before-seen world behind the scene."

Edited by CheapJon

Well, a tv show (with GnR backstage @ Sweden Rock) will air tonight on Swedish Television @ 10.45 pm. On the TV promo it had the stage manager showing the TV crew Axl's oxygen apparatus/humidifier - as he called it.

I'll be watching the tv show this evening to see if more details are disclosed.

Please post the video here if you can later. I didn't think that exercise equipment that you just stand on really worked? It's supposed to vibrate you to better health? Good for circulation?

Ya know, I may buy the vibration thing. We have a pretty big yard, and after a couple of hours of the push mower shaking me about, I do feel very different vs. just walking for the same amount of time.

They show two rooms, a "gym" room, very basic really, considering the caliber of superstar he is, and a dressing room. Gym had a cycling thing and a vibrator plate or somesuch, she also said axl skips with a rope in there.

She just quickly shows off the dressing room and says that its always draped in red or black, and has roses. That is also fairly pedestrian when it comes to star dressing rooms. He has some keyboard there for practice and the lighting inside is dark.

It's good to know he doesn't splurge... but if he doesn't spend much time at the venue, it makes sense it would be pretty basic. I'm sure at arenas it might be a little bigger, because no one wants to look at gym lockers after a show, if they're not hanging on the bus.

It wouldn't surprise me if Axl does some bike riding, sometimes you'll see a tour bus with some really nice bikes bolted to the back.

Short summary:

8 minutes or so was pure GNR stuff. Showed where Axl and the band stays, Axl had his own little place apart from the band. Alot of alcohol was shown, :P.. said Frank collects wine which was pretty funny.

Short interview with DJ, said he had been welcomed amazingly by the band. Also said it was one big happy family. They showed Axl's tent with tv monitors, mic so he can talk with the crew and band during the concert etc.

4 short comments from the crowd. One positive, two "where is Slash??" and one "they were late qq" etc.

Link to it: http://svtplay.se/v/2220926/psl/del_2_av_8__my_way_-_otextad fastforward 20 mins or so.

Edited by Enties87

It's good to know he doesn't splurge... but if he doesn't spend much time at the venue, it makes sense it would be pretty basic. I'm sure at arenas it might be a little bigger, because no one wants to look at gym lockers after a show, if they're not hanging on the bus.

It wouldn't surprise me if Axl does some bike riding, sometimes you'll see a tour bus with some really nice bikes bolted to the back.

Duff said once that after he got out of the hospital (when his Pancreas exploded in 1994), he and Axl would go for bike rides.

whatever it takes for this band to work should be enough, whether its right/wrong in some peoples eyes it doesnt matter, as long as their touring and making music thats the main thing.

I've gotta say this seemed pretty fair. Don't know why they played the studio versions of the songs though? But the guys whom they interviewed seemed pretty positive (except for the chunky douchebag saying "Axl's finished! He's nothing witouth Slash") so if they were to release another album I think there'd be quite a buzz. Good thing that DJ didn't give us any bullshit.