Ashba about next album: "We're talking about that right now"

Azazel

GUNS N' ROSES Guitarist Is 'Really Excited' About Working On Follow-Up To 'Chinese Democracy'

During an interview (see video below) with the Artisan News Service on the "black carpet" of this past Thursday night's (November 4) party to promote the release of the new video game "Call Of Duty: Black Ops" in Hangar Eight at Santa Monica Airport, California, GUNS N' ROSES guitarist D.J. Ashba said that fans won't have to wait long for the band's next studio album. "We're talking about that right now," he said. "We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas and it should be good, man. We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out. It won't take as long, I promise. Yeah, I'm excited to get this next one rolling. A lot of great shit. Axl [Rose, vocals] has a lot of good shit up his sleeve, so I'm really excited about it."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=148930

Watch the Video for confirmation of US Tour in February 2011.

Great news for US Fans. Congrats all.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During an interview (see video below) with the Artisan News Service on the "black carpet" of this past Thursday night's (November 4) party to promote the release of the new video game "Call Of Duty: Black Ops" in Hangar Eight at Santa Monica Airport, California, GUNS N' ROSES guitarist D.J. Ashba said that fans won't have to wait long for the band's next studio album. "We're talking about that right now," he said. "We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas and it should be good, man. We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out. It won't take as long, I promise. Yeah, I'm excited to get this next one rolling. A lot of great shit. Axl [Rose, vocals] has a lot of good shit up his sleeve, so I'm really excited about it."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=148930

I think Ashba heard what all the fans were begging for on the forums, SOMETHING about the status of CD II. This is great!

That interview sounded like it was edited a bit so it sounded like he was talking about the new album when he may well have still been talking about the tour.

If not then I'm still not going to get anxious about a new album until mid to end of 2012. If there is still no word or rumour at that point then I will start to worry.