Ashba about next album: "We're talking about that right now"

Azazel

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF since when is a bandmember allowed to talk about GN'R plans?!?

That made me laugh :lol:

I dont want to be mean or something, but DJ knows just one of Axl plans ...because with Axl on the same minute he was talking about making a new cd soon he just could decide that he would go on a trip all over the world for the next years . We just never know :P

Im just kidding anyway , hope nothing gets in the way of those cd plans :)

Lets not forget that CD was released "sooner" than what Axl wanted due to label pressures. Now that he doesnt have those pressures I guess(?), I dont know how much time he will take. But I also think he feels much more happy and confident nowadays than in those pre CD years, so we'll see.

Edited by LaRocker

At last a confirmation from a memeber about the next album.The statement from ashba that Axl a lot of material in his sleeve means that the next album will contain songs from the CD era with buckethead robin songs.Maybe the current line-up has written some songs too that will be in the album but i believe and i hope to be released all the stuff from the last years.I cant wait to hear songs as the general , checkmate, seven doen by the ocean and all the other songs.I just hope the next album to be a double one.DJ Ashba confirmed a US tour in February too so i believe that the next album will be released until then..........oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i can not wait for the new album LOVE GNR

Not news until Axl says something.

Really? i don't remember Axl said anything before ChiDem release

True. But at least he said they were working on an album.

For about ten years.

I would put nothing into this, we all know Axl has the keys to this car.

I'm always trying to motivate my friends, but most of the time...I get nothin

What I keep hearing echoed by band members lately is they seem to be interested in creating something fresh, I like that. Let's move forward and get an album out with these VERY talented guys, I think the next album will be great, they virtually all know how to write music.

USA tour? Sweet!

---------------

Guns N' Roses

Here's @DjASHBA talking GNR and gettin $#*!'d out on @JD_2020's Call of Duty red carpet! http://bit.ly/cCc7XA

1 hour ago via twitter

Edited by gunsguy

For A 'Next Album' Update... Let's Get This Past 20 Pages!

kay Gang,

We know that from time to time Axl and co. read this forum. Let's hope the madison debacle didn't scare Axl away for good, and lets try to keep this thread going in hopes for an update on the next album, Chinese Democracy 2, or whatever it ends up being titled. Hopefully if he sees how much his fans are looking forward to hearing the rest of these tracks, "Dexter" will give us all the update we've all been waiting for.

[...]

Show your support for Axl releasing the next album here!

Axl, we loved Chinese Democracy and we're more than ready to hear the rest! Please give us an update.

Beta and Fernando, if it's cool with Axl, you both are welcome to comment on the status of the next album as well!

4 days later...

We're talking about that right now. We've been throwing around a bunch of ideas and it should be good, man. We've got a lot of good stuff on the plate coming out. It won't take as long, I promise. Yeah, I'm excited to get this next one rolling. A lot of great shit. Axl has a lot of good shit up his sleeve, so I'm really excited about it.

:lol:

Edited by ManetsBR