Ashba about next album: "We're talking about that right now"

Azazel

We may see a Bumble written song sneak in on the next album, that wouldn't surprise me, but most of it would be the completed songs Axl talked about back in 2006. Fortus at this point is purely a touring musician, i don't think i have ever heard him talk about being in the studio with Guns ever, he seemed gob-smacked when asked what it was like working with Axl, like visibly lost for words.

Actually there was a Fortus interview back in 2009 in which he said that when he was brought in back in 2002 he was supposed to write with Guns but everything that ended up on Chinese was already written and recorded so his own material ( stuff he actually gets writing credits for ) is part of the music that is yet to be released...

Interesting, could very well be true. Until i see his name on the song credits he will be a touring member to me though.

yeah I remember reading that too, 4tus's contributions are all over cd2 which makes me even more thirsty to listen to the 'old chinese democracy' songs..

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And lock Dizzy and Pitman in a psych ward for a month and well get songs that will make silkworms look like candy floss.

Seriously, more songs that have the pussy full of maggots/sucking acid through your heart themes is MONEY MONEY MONEY

And lock Dizzy and Pitman in a psych ward for a month and well get songs that will make silkworms look like candy floss.

Seriously, more songs that have the pussy full of maggots/sucking acid through your heart themes is MONEY MONEY MONEY

Haha, im pretty sure that while Silkworms was written by Pitman and Dizzy, Axl came up with the lyrics as usual. Im dying to hear the studio version. Pitman told me via email a while ago that it will be released on a future album. Not sure what will happen with Oh My God though.

Haha, im pretty sure that while Silkworms was written by Pitman and Dizzy, Axl came up with the lyrics as usual. Im dying to hear the studio version. Pitman told me via email a while ago that it will be released on a future album. Not sure what will happen with Oh My God though.

good to hear, Im pretty sure OMG will be re released at some point, Axl hasn't been reworking it and mentioning it in his chats for nothing y'know.

good to hear, Im pretty sure OMG will be re released at some point, Axl hasn't been reworking it and mentioning it in his chats for nothing y'know.

Hope so, that song has potential to be a killer album track, its different to most Guns songs in that its industrial and has a venomous vibe to it. Axl seemed pretty content about it staying as an unreleased track though..