2011 GN'R Rumors

ManetsBR

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple more from GunsofTruth. Now I'm convinced it's educated guesses and that s/he's a member of this board...

how realistic is a reissue of Chinese with correct booklet and possibly extra tracks?

At this point, it's not going to happen

CD reissue was almost a reality. Would have had bonus tracks & possibly DVD mini doc. It would have been a 'US Tour Edition'

Any plans for RIR warm up shows? Vegas? NYC?

No chance of formal US dates until the Azoff dispute is settled. If it happened it would be surprise gigs like Rose Club.

how reliable are you?

I can only be as reliable as the info I have. In the GNR world info changes frequently. But I do tell the truth as I hear it.

Of all the songs from "Chinese Democracy" which is the oldest? Slash and Duff took part in one of them?

Definitely none of them date back to Slash. Duff, maybe the germ of an idea evolved into something, but I don't think so.

any chance the new album is a double with the other 30 songs? USA tour?

Probably no US tour this year sadly. Double album has been discussed, but no solid plans...

... I would however say there's a very good chance you'll hear SOME new GNR this year, but it may not be in the form of an album

There is no 'inside info' right now. I would suggest not reading too much into any of this.

In other words, other than Rio, there's no plans for 2011. Lovely. :rolleyes:

A couple more from GunsofTruth. Now I'm convinced it's educated guesses and that s/he's a member of this board...

how realistic is a reissue of Chinese with correct booklet and possibly extra tracks?

At this point, it's not going to happen

CD reissue was almost a reality. Would have had bonus tracks & possibly DVD mini doc. It would have been a 'US Tour Edition'

Any plans for RIR warm up shows? Vegas? NYC?

No chance of formal US dates until the Azoff dispute is settled. If it happened it would be surprise gigs like Rose Club.

how reliable are you?

I can only be as reliable as the info I have. In the GNR world info changes frequently. But I do tell the truth as I hear it.

Of all the songs from "Chinese Democracy" which is the oldest? Slash and Duff took part in one of them?

Definitely none of them date back to Slash. Duff, maybe the germ of an idea evolved into something, but I don't think so.

any chance the new album is a double with the other 30 songs? USA tour?

Probably no US tour this year sadly. Double album has been discussed, but no solid plans...

... I would however say there's a very good chance you'll hear SOME new GNR this year, but it may not be in the form of an album

There is no 'inside info' right now. I would suggest not reading too much into any of this.

In other words, other than Rio, there's no plans for 2011. Lovely. :rolleyes:

It's pretty obvious 2011 is going to be a big year for GNR.

Can't you just shut up and wait for the fun to begin

Why are you responding to me?

Shouldn't you be giving axl_on_drums a hard time? He's the one getting peoples hopes up with his "it's obvious it's going to be a big year for GN'R."

I'm just stating the facts: No activity for the first seven months.

So please do fuck off.

By the way Limbaugh, Dec 2009 - Dec 2010 is one year.

Edited by EduardoGNR

Hello? No GN'R activity from Jan - July 2011 is a fact dipshit.

And Dec 2009 - Dec 2010 is a one year tour.

I didn't realize you were "special."

The only thing that's obvious is that Guns N' Roses aren't doing anything for the first 7 months of the year.

GNRs just wrapped up a 2 year world tour,don't really see the rabid urgency or necessity to convey the next moves,RIR has already been announced

Stating the facts,no you are stating your own speculation and calling it fact, but since the thread is titled "Rumors" carry on

http://thinlizzy.richardfortus.com/

Again, I'm stating facts, axl_on_drums is starting rumors -- go blow your GOP hot air up his ass Hannity.

Edited by EduardoGNR

Could still release something..

oh please ... a new album in the next 3 months? You can't be serious.

Did I say album?

Why don't you say what you mean.

I said they could release something... Could be anything really... single, music video, tour dvd, re-release, bonus songs, album, documentary..etc

That is widely known Nostradamus,but that doesn't denote absolutely no activity,nor does it mean nothing is happening,even though it may not be public :rolleyes:

Stop twisting words Madison.

Guns N' Roses is: Axl, Dizzy, Tommy, Chris, Richard, Ron, Frank and Dj -- if those guys are out on the road with other bands, then GN'R is not active.

The only thing that's obvious is that Guns N' Roses aren't doing anything for the first 7 months of the year.

GNRs just wrapped up a 2 year world tour,don't really see the rabid urgency or necessity to convey the next moves,RIR has already been announced

By the way -- it was a 1 year tour.

That is widely known Nostradamus,but that doesn't denote absolutely no activity,nor does it mean nothing is happening,even though it may not be public :rolleyes:

Guns N' Roses is: Axl, Dizzy, Tommy, Chris, Richard, Ron, Frank and Dj -- if those guys are out on the road with other bands, then GN'R is not active.

Being active can mean more than merely touring,you can be active in the studio,laying tracks,remixing,approving artwork,contacting producers,and going over contractual obligations,I can guarantee you two things,this is not Madison,and I bet I know which terrorist training forum you are from,you lot swap accounts and make plans to hassle other forums,like SS giving his account to broskirose to cause havoc at htgth,then post screenshots,apologies for going off topic but it needed to be said,glad to see you guys hate me,along with HV,and GG,your forum is whacked.

lol Terrorist training forum

Being active can mean more than merely touring,you can be active in the studio,laying tracks,remixing,approving artwork,contacting producers,and going over contractual obligations,

How would Richard lay tracks in the studio for GN'R while he was on tour with Thin Lizzy? Jeez, you're daft Madison.

• 2 weeks later...

Being active can mean more than merely touring,you can be active in the studio,laying tracks,remixing,approving artwork,contacting producers,and going over contractual obligations,

How would Richard lay tracks in the studio for GN'R while he was on tour with Thin Lizzy? Jeez, you're daft Madison.

The same way any other musician would 'lay tracks' while on tour? A lot of bands have recording gear on their bus, or he could hit a studio in whatever town they're in and send whatever he does to the band.