gunsguy

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl at Townsville airport

156947_182156755133368_122094801139564_720354_6292192_n.jpg

Damn he looks skinny in that pic.

he looked fitter then in 07, looked younger and moved around better.

Wow, and you can tell it by just looking at that picture? Awesome. And I suppose you're a young perfect 100% fit model?

Yeah, SHIT, that's the word for it. And they dare call themselves journalists: Hey, let's "interview" some stupid pieces of shit of human beings, wasted and/or 100% biased, tell them to shit on the band, put them together in a shitty video, so, you know, it looks like EVERYBODY at the show hated it. But beware: let's not put one positive comment about Guns n' roses! Now we have the perfect and so original and cool video about fans hating/spitting on that band. The more I see that kind of thing, the more I wanna... Well...

So... EVERYBODY hates this band now... EVERYBODY leaves the show before it ends... But that band still manages to have a very successful tour. Wait. Wait. Could this be that this moronic "press" isn't true journalism, could it be that what it says day after day after day isn't the truth?

Stupid bitch at 1.20... We didn't know any of the songs.. Well maybe if u bought Chinese democracy you would. I bet u more than half of those clowns who went didn't even know who wad in the band. Only the ones of this forum who went can answer that

I just wished they had a date for Melbourne . Fuck the haters I love this band

Yeah, SHIT, that's the word for it. And they dare call themselves journalists: Hey, let's "interview" some stupid pieces of shit of human beings, wasted and/or 100% biased, tell them to shit on the band, put them together in a shitty video, so, you know, it looks like EVERYBODY at the show hated it. But beware: let's not put one positive comment about Guns n' roses! Now we have the perfect and so original and cool video about fans hating/spitting on that band. The more I see that kind of thing, the more I wanna... Well...

So... EVERYBODY hates this band now... EVERYBODY leaves the show before it ends... But that band still manages to have a very successful tour. Wait. Wait. Could this be that this moronic "press" isn't true journalism, could it be that what it says day after day after day isn't the truth?

+1

Spot on. :thumbsup:

Stupid bitch at 1.20... We didn't know any of the songs.. Well maybe if u bought Chinese democracy you would. I bet u more than half of those clowns who went didn't even know who wad in the band. Only the ones of this forum who went can answer that

I just wished they had a date for Melbourne . Fuck the haters I love this band

Thank you !!!

not much to add but seeing there are a couple of people who prefer posting on a topic about the same show, but one with negativity in it, than let me just post her so it will go at the top!

this show was one of the many this year, which was great, with a large attendance which by the end of the show wanted more!

like every others... even the one from Dublin :D

so go ahead you ugly sans of bitches go ahead and keep posting your negativity,

I don't mind... since here's Chinese Democracy, that's way you can all post your bitterness,

but at the end of it all,

when you'll grow old, and find yourselves lonely and still bitter,

well remember, life is as sweet as you want it to be, so go suck now a lemon,

and afterwards lick some honey from some girls' breast...

God! you are so so bitter and lonely inside that is sad.

PS as the man you seem you love to hate said: "I'm sorry for you...."

cheers!