Axl Rose Voted Greatest Frontman of All Time

ManetsBR

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do I really have to?

Yes.

it's but one of a kajillion internet polls on this kind of thing, and #1 is different in most of them.

Well done, what's that got to do with 'logic'?

think about it.

you don't have one as you used in other post arguments such as the fact that if one plays nice with the media then the media treats him nice. so how come that's important how does the media treats GNR or Axl and it's not important that fans got to voted for their favorite singer and to get him number 1?!

so yes, were is your logic cat hidden kid?

do I really have to?

Yes.

it's but one of a kajillion internet polls on this kind of thing, and #1 is different in most of them.

Well done, what's that got to do with 'logic'?

think about it.

you don't have one as you used in other post arguments such as the fact that if one plays nice with the media then the media treats him nice. so how come that's important how does the media treats GNR or Axl and it's not important that fans got to voted for their favorite singer and to get him number 1?!

seriously? if that's what you're asking then you went the wrong way down a one way street :rofl-lol:

Sorry, but axl had too short a run to be #1. If guns n roses had continued past '93 he could have contended for #1.

Guys like plant, scott and especially mercury wipe the floor with axl

As long as there are videos like Tokyo UYIs no one can wipe the floor with Axl. Those 3 are very big legends but they must be able to perform the very same and much better to wipe the floor, which is, dear, impossible.

Actually, if they could I would rather be their biggest fan :shrugs:

Edited by axlthebravestsoul

Jim Morrison's place must be higher. At the very least, in top 5 or 3.

He had his moments, but was kind of a drunken buffoon a lot of the time too...

Even when drunk, he was damn good.

Look at some of their last shows from 1970--By then he was down into the drink, and yet he still sounded great and the band was playing better than ever.

If he hadn't died they would've probably outdone L.A. Woman.

Anyone who honestly thinks Scott Weiland is much more than decent, let alone better than Axl, knows absolutely nothing about music and their opinions should be disregarded no matter what. I don't know if anyone has said it in this thread but I had to get it out there.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE