Requests for IPB

kevin

ahh thanks. Yeah I remember there used to be a 'view all posts' or something in the profile, idk why they would remove that. Anyway we can submit requests to ipb for that? I have plenty of complaints more directed to invision than eric lol

ahh thanks. Yeah I remember there used to be a 'view all posts' or something in the profile, idk why they would remove that. Anyway we can submit requests to ipb for that? I have plenty of complaints more directed to invision than eric lol

requests and bugs here are sent through Eric, anything you wanna submit I think you have to subscribe to get real answers (like own a board)

Edited by gunsguy

When clicking the fast reply text box, your focus needs to be set to the text box. As it is right now, you have to double click. This is extremely annoying. IPB, please make it so when you click on the actual text box for fast reply, the flashing text input | bar is there and you can immediately begin typing.

When clicking the fast reply text box, your focus needs to be set to the text box. As it is right now, you have to double click. This is extremely annoying. IPB, please make it so when you click on the actual text box for fast reply, the flashing text input | bar is there and you can immediately begin typing.

what browser you using mine is one click then type firefox

Strange, I'll try at work tomorrow and see what results I get (wont post from there though.)

yeah give it a try, I just tried Chrome and same thing 1 click and post. I only use firefox but when a user says there is problem I try with other ones I have

So I've just been able to replicate it actually setting focus to the text box. Yet it is not consistent. I still feel it's worth a suggestion to relook fast reply focus setting

i am trying to make it have to click 2 times, it will not let me it is always 1 click and type. Tried clicking different places in box as well

So far tried

Firefox

Chrome

and IE

Edited by gunsguy

The speed of clicking the fast reply box seems to have a direct effect on focus. Clicking before all resources are fully loaded requires clicking again, in my environment.

perhaps but I can't test that no matter how fast I go it's one click

what system you on?

Edited by gunsguy