Chinese Democracy - $1.99

SONOFABITCH

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have to be living in America to purchase this or do they ship to Europe?

Sadly they don't ship outside the US, and the UK BB site doesnt have the same offer

If you have friends or family in the US you can order online and have them collect it instore for you

All I know is that band called GNR sold out most of the shows during the last world tour, that they are going to play in Rock in Rio in front of 200,000 people and they are the ones always in mind for this big event every fucking year...wonder why... :shrugs:

It's because people still love AFD and UYI. They're still willing to pay to hear Axl sing those songs. If there was any kind of similar interest in the new material or now band members, CD wouldn't be selling for $1.99 at Best Buy.

Yeah sure, there's no interest in the band. That's the why the album has sold more than 3 million copies worldwide. schmuck.

6 million actually.

Source?

eventually it's going to hit 10 mil.

Undoubtedly :)

like long term it has to worldwide. with a re-release or CD II will bump it. One more world tour. then future generations will be reading about CD story and be unable not to buy it. people will just have to buy it. althoigh people complain about it, they had to buy it to have an opinion. or dl it. same difference. there's dl charts.

It is already mythic with all the unprecedented events surrounding it, not an "ordinary" recording or release in any way,shape,or form, and it helps that the tracks on said album are extrordinary,remember "Exile on mainstreet" was initially not widely appreciated either,and the complete chaos surrounding chidem insures it's success, all in precious time

:)

Exactly. I remember also fans being furious at Metallica for their Black Album...today it is considered one of the greatest albums ever made.

HAHAHAHA, Black album was a HUGEEEEE success for Metallica back when it came out and the old school fans STILL hate it. There is no relation with Chidem.

Guest siliconmessiah

I do not think that anyone ever, should mention The Black Album and Chinese Democracy in the same sentence.

(CD was good, but come on...........

Edited by siliconmessiah

It's because people still love AFD and UYI. They're still willing to pay to hear Axl sing those songs. If there was any kind of similar interest in the new material or now band members, CD wouldn't be selling for $1.99 at Best Buy.

Yeah sure, there's no interest in the band. That's the why the album has sold more than 3 million copies worldwide. schmuck.

6 million actually.

Source?

eventually it's going to hit 10 mil.

Undoubtedly :)

like long term it has to worldwide. with a re-release or CD II will bump it. One more world tour. then future generations will be reading about CD story and be unable not to buy it. people will just have to buy it. althoigh people complain about it, they had to buy it to have an opinion. or dl it. same difference. there's dl charts.

It is already mythic with all the unprecedented events surrounding it, not an "ordinary" recording or release in any way,shape,or form, and it helps that the tracks on said album are extrordinary,remember "Exile on mainstreet" was initially not widely appreciated either,and the complete chaos surrounding chidem insures it's success, all in precious time

:)

Exactly. I remember also fans being furious at Metallica for their Black Album...today it is considered one of the greatest albums ever made.

HAHAHAHA, Black album was a HUGEEEEE success for Metallica back when it came out and the old school fans STILL hate it. There is no relation with Chidem.

DOES ANYONE ELSE ABSOLUTELY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE QUOTE 3249872398237498723 QUOTES, JUST TO SAY SOMETHING STUPID?????? SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO REMOVE THE OTHER POSTS YOU'RE NOT QUOTING! :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: I'M REALLY SURPRISED THE BOARD ADMIN ALLOWS THIS, ACTUALLY.

Guest siliconmessiah

Had a bad day Nambis? Chill man.

You are right now being just rude, pointing fingers & shouting...you should be warned.

Edited by siliconmessiah

DOES ANYONE ELSE ABSOLUTELY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE QUOTE 3249872398237498723 QUOTES, JUST TO SAY SOMETHING STUPID?????? SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO REMOVE THE OTHER POSTS YOU'RE NOT QUOTING! :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou: I'M REALLY SURPRISED THE BOARD ADMIN ALLOWS THIS, ACTUALLY.

I find it funny that Nambis did the EXACT thing that he was complaining about. And what did i say that was stupid? The fact that Metallica's Black album was a huge hit from the get go(unlike Chidem)? That the Black album was a MASSIVE hit in the US(unlike Chidem)?? Or that die hard 80's Metallica fans still hate the Black album??

I find it funny that Nambis did the EXACT thing that he was complaining about. And what did i say that was stupid? The fact that Metallica's Black album was a huge hit from the get go(unlike Chidem)? That the Black album was a MASSIVE hit in the US(unlike Chidem)?? Or that die hard 80's Metallica fans still hate the Black album??

sigh. obviously, I DID THAT TO DEMONSTRATE HOW FUCKING ANNOYING IT IS. slow much? :drevil:

All I know is that band called GNR sold out most of the shows during the last world tour, that they are going to play in Rock in Rio in front of 200,000 people and they are the ones always in mind for this big event every fucking year...wonder why... :shrugs:

6 million actually.

Wow, they must have had to return a lot more than I thought.

6 million actually.

Not fucking likely,posts like this establish who is a been of a sitch

Guest siliconmessiah

Just registrered here earlier this month just to say that Chinese Democracy does not meet your expectations, or something to that effect?

Get away newbie/multiple accounts poster.

(EDIT: Based upon your other posts in this forum. You seem to be another one envious of that Axl has managed to rebuild Guns N´ Roses to a class act with more energy than the old band.

Edited by siliconmessiah

sigh. obviously, I DID THAT TO DEMONSTRATE HOW FUCKING ANNOYING IT IS. slow much? :drevil:

I understand, you are having your time of the month. You'll be fine :)

Just registrered here earlier this month just to say that Chinese Democracy does not meet your expectations, or something to that effect?

(EDIT: Based upon your other posts in this forum. You seem to be another one envious of that Axl has managed to rebuild Guns N´ Roses to a class act with more energy than the old band.

How am I envious? What is there to envy? This isn't 2002. Your words aren't rational.

THIS!