Who is Sasha Volkova?

Janis

Sorry know it's old topic but in these quiet GNR days it doesn't really matter does it and I hope don't mind this being brought up again! Does anyone have any more info on her? I know she did CD painting etc.. They appeared to be dating in 2006/07. I've had a look on the net but it's not totally clear what her realationship to Axl is now. What's puzzling is that she was seen with Axl on that LAX fight video in 2009 and also Vanessa Lebeis uploaded a picture of her and Sasha taken in Lima last March when the band where on tour. However she got engaged last July to a guy called Dan McMillan. There's pics of them in the press announcing their engagement.

Why is she still hanging around Axl who is her old boyf when she is engaged to this Dan guy?! What I'm trying to say basically and why I started this topic is that she's been seen on tour with Axl in South America and London(she's in the London pic with Duff and Axl) all the while engaged to Dan MacMillan? So she's just a friend now as she is engaged to another guy? Any thoughts on this?

During the South American Tour last year he met the brazilian top model Ellen Jabour and they dated for a while... Well, actually she toured with them during almost the whole tour. I don't know if they are still together.

i180028.jpg

256d2f8.jpg

Axl, Vanessa Lebeis (on the couch), unknown, Ellen and Fernando Lebeis.

ellen_jabour_acompanha_o_guns_n_roses_em_shows_pela_europa_blog.jpg

Edited by MANETS.FOREVER

During the South American Tour last year he met the brazilian top model Ellen Jabour and they dated for a while... Well, actually she toured with them during almost the whole tour. I don't know if they are still together.

i180028.jpg

256d2f8.jpg

Cool t4p didn't know bout her! Axl is obsessed with models!

i180028.jpg

256d2f8.jpg

Cool t4p didn't know bout her! Axl is obsessed with models!

How is that an "obsession"?

Sasha Volkova - Ukrainian model, born 84

http://www.supermodels.nl/sashavolkova

Axl met her when Sante D'Orazio, the photographer made a photo session of Axl for the Italian Vogue in Dec '06 http://www.etoday.ru/uploads/2008/04/15/santedorazio_axlrose.jpg

and he invited Volkova for the session too

Then Axl & Sasha became a couple (? or friends), but I don't know whether it was only for publicity, how long their relationship lasted or what is the current status

One thing is sure Sasha has been around Axl since 2006

Edited by DrDrei

At Axl's status, why would he settle for less than a Ukrainian supermodel

Are models the best? I don't have anything against models at all, hell my friend is one, I'm just wondering.

Depends what kind of models, where their from etc.. I've seen some seriously unattractive ones.

But the models Axl hangs around with are obviously stunning, very exotic, and tall. The mans got taste