BBF interview

lbo

http://stylestyx.blogspot.com/2011/05/throwing-questions-at-gnrs-bumblefoot.html

At question ten he is asked about life lessons.

His answer is: "So many things... first, *communicate*, and be on time - it's a sign of consideration and respect, an acknowledgment that people's lives have value, don't leave people in the dark."

Well... Thoughts...?

Edited by lbo

Thanks for the interview but whats up with your comments? seeking attention?

YAY!!!! Let's all talk about how the band comes on late (for the past 25 years) and how they don't release albums in a timely manner for the zillionth time!!!!!!!! :violin:

Comments? Nope. if I want attention I take off my clothes (works every time)

Just thought it was weird he mentioned that first of all the stuff he mentioned... Thats all dude... :shock:

Edited by lbo

YAY!!!! Let's all talk about how the band comes on late (for the past 25 years) and how they don't release albums in a timely manner for the zillionth time!!!!!!!! :violin:

Just thought it was weird he mentioned that first of all the stuff he mentioned... Thats all dude... :shock:

You'll have to excuse Volcano, in his world, Axl is God, and God is perfect. The majority of us live in reality though. Bumble is a good guy, down to earth, humble, has great work ethic, etc. Unfortunately, Axl doesn't work the same, hence why we have one album in 14 years, constant late shows(sometimes no shows), more than occasional walk offs, silence etc.

You'll have to excuse Volcano, in his world, Axl is God, and God is perfect. The majority of us live in reality though. Bumble is a good guy, down to earth, humble, has great work ethic, etc. Unfortunately, Axl doesn't work the same, hence why we have one album in 14 years, constant late shows(sometimes no shows), more than occasional walk offs, silence etc.

I'll say this again.....you can talk about all the negative things related to the band or you can talk about all the positives. Make your choice.

I mean that goes for the "real world" also including your own life. I mean im sure you have alot of bullshit in your life but there is also alot of good things...like your health, you have shelter, a job etc.....

i love GNR and will continue to enjoy all the positives....RIO can't come soon enough :thumbsup:

Well, just thought it was weird he mentioned that. Didnt wanna chat about the starting time. Just thought it was weird/kinda funny he said that... :)

Guest siliconmessiah

I must agree here. Volcanos "Ned Flanderish"-behaviour is weird. I have no idea how long he has been following the band, but the way he praises this, sometimes go beyond ridicule.

I mean it´s ok to support the band you like. But Volcano takes this to a level where it almost becomes eerie...with the current state of the band, lack of official news etc. etc.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

I must agree here. Volcanos "Ned Flanderish"-behaviour is weird. I have no idea how long he has been following the band, but the way he praises this, sometimes go beyond ridicule.

I mean it´s ok to support the band you like. But Volcano takes this to a level where it almost becomes eerie...

I could say your hatred is eerie.....VERY eerie....almost borderline medical problem. Dude instead of wasting your life here go to a forum of a band you actually enjoy and stop putting a damper on us GNR fans.

Oh. You have no idea how I would like GNR to be a functional rock band. It´s hard to see beyond the silence, the solotouring of band-members, the lack of updates.

We, the fans, who may have seen the AFD/CD-show with OMFG Jungle OMFG CD OMFG It´s so Easy 4-5 times now, during these 14 years, would really like their favourite band to actually do something.

But if you still are to see your first GNR-show Volcano, I can understand your positivity. I assure you it´s gonna be good.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

answer my fuckin' question:

why not follow a band that fullfils your needs?

Because GNR will do that...given time and some changes.

I listen to other music as well. And also live a pretty good life.

I'll say this again.....you can talk about all the negative things related to the band or you can talk about all the positives. Make your choice.

I choose not all negative or all postitive : I choose to be real about everything. I love gnr otherwise I wouldn't be here, but that doesn't mean we can't be critical about anything

Guest siliconmessiah

The whole silence-gag-order-thing is such a bad thing, and makes the band seem much less as a band.

Guest siliconmessiah

The whole silence-gag-order-thing is such a bad thing, and makes the band seem much less as a band.

ohhh tehhh conspiraaccyyy theeeeeooooriiiiiiiiiists!

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yes. You know what?

I understand if some people rather would like to have Bumblefoots solo album, Sixx AM:s latest record with DJ Ashba or to see Richard Fortus with Thin Lizzy this summer.

I have no problem with this, but the reason I hang around mygnrforum is neither of the above................

Edited by siliconmessiah