Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

axl8302

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like SunnyDre and SONOFABITCH. They're cool. Hi5 _o/

+1 Now this is someone who knows great talent. Not some baby who cries when they hear Catcher in the Rye. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah."

Yeah man, you've got some talent! Just read your challenge thread, you got future, man!

Guest Len B'stard

i think Sunny is one of the best posters on here. The notion that he might be a cupcake is just ridiculous. I mean, to my understanding a cupcake is someone whoose just here to wind people up, right? Hows that mean Sunny? He makes threads about the bands he likes, he's always up in like, the moral issue type discussions with a reasoned argument, he's pretty liberal i get the feeling (at times :lol:) which makes him cool in my book again. He's critical of Axls behaviour in certain quarters but quite frankly, everyone is, even the more die-hard of die-hard fans. I think he's a cool guy and this forum would be that much less interesting with him around. I think his posts and the threads he's involved in are infinitely more interesting that a lot of the bullshit threads that are meant to account for like, current goings on in the GnR camp, i'm not really aware of any of the other posters except wewantizzy who is another really cool person that i cannot concieve how one might call a cupcake.

If having criticism for Axl is what goes for being a cupcake these days then anyone with a basic understanding of GnR's history and a penchant for stating the obvious is a cupcake. Personally i think Axls cool, i'm a fan, i'm a definite fan, how could i not be, i own all the albums and have been listening to them for like 3 quarters of my life but also, Axls not my fuckin girlfriend, i'm not gonna get out of my chair everytime someone has a bad word to say about him (although i do when i'm amongst non-fans :lol:)

Does Axl have faults? sure we all do but so does Slash big time.

Can i just give you a bit of like, life advice? In fact, everybody can have this bit of advice. Comments like the above go without saying. If you wanna like, streamline and focus your discussions in life, take things like that for granted, notions like 'everybody has faults', is this really like, the level of discussion here now, does that really require pointing out, is that really a start off point? I'm just concerned for you guys, seriously, if you gotta begin from THAT far back, how you ever gonna get anywhere?

Is this really a point of contention with people, coming to terms with the notion that Slash and Axl are human beings? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

i think Sunny is one of the best posters on here. The notion that he might be a cupcake is just ridiculous. I mean, to my understanding a cupcake is someone whoose just here to wind people up, right? Hows that mean Sunny? He makes threads about the bands he likes, he's always up in like, the moral issue type discussions with a reasoned argument, he's pretty liberal i get the feeling (at times :lol:) which makes him cool in my book again. He's critical of Axls behaviour in certain quarters but quite frankly, everyone is, even the more die-hard of die-hard fans. I think he's a cool guy and this forum would be that much less interesting with him around. I think his posts and the threads he's involved in are infinitely more interesting that a lot of the bullshit threads that are meant to account for like, current goings on in the GnR camp, i'm not really aware of any of the other posters except wewantizzy who is another really cool person that i cannot concieve how one might call a cupcake.

If having criticism for Axl is what goes for being a cupcake these days then anyone with a basic understanding of GnR's history and a penchant for stating the obvious is a cupcake. Personally i think Axls cool, i'm a fan, i'm a definite fan, how could i not be, i own all the albums and have been listening to them for like 3 quarters of my life but also, Axls not my fuckin girlfriend, i'm not gonna get out of my chair everytime someone has a bad word to say about him (although i do when i'm amongst non-fans :lol:)

Can i just give you a bit of like, life advice? In fact, everybody can have this bit of advice. Comments like the above go without saying. If you wanna like, streamline and focus your discussions in life, take things like that for granted, notions like 'everybody has faults', is this really like, the level of discussion here now, does that really require pointing out, is that really a start off point? I'm just concerned for you guys, seriously, if you gotta begin from THAT far back, how you ever gonna get anywhere?

Is this really a point of contention with people, coming to terms with the notion that Slash and Axl are human beings? :lol:

Your points mean shit in this thread, the people have spoken! Sunnydre is in the lead, he is the BIGGEST cupcake on MYGNR... it's official, you can't argue with the facts.

Guest Len B'stard
Your points mean shit in this thread, the people have spoken! Sunnydre is in the lead, he is the BIGGEST cupcake on MYGNR... it's official, you can't argue with the facts.

Just an opinion dear boy, not a bid for public office, don't over-excite yourself, there's a good lad ;)

Guest Len B'stard

opinions can get you in trouble with certain members...

ps. I totally read that last post with the voice Brian Clough in my head...

Thats fucking creepy...i was watching a documentary on the man last night :lol:

Your points mean shit in this thread, the people have spoken!

this thread don't mean sh*t.

Problem with Sunny is that he does "wind up" people purposely and always goes against the grain. He think it's "cool" to go against the majority on ANY issue.

I think its cool to have my own opinion. Could give a shit about "the grain."

Against the grain, is thinking CD is good, and since you think that, maybe it is you that is trying to "wind" people up.

He doesn't even like Guns N' Roses...I don't even know why he's here?

I like Guns n Roses just fine.

Doesn't that Sunny D band have a forum he can go to?

They do. How do you know I don't visit it? Besides posting here, how do you know how I spend my time?

'ppreciate the kind words.

Hahaha. Axl8302 is such a silly little boy.

but it's quite entertaining that he's trying to defend this topic. :D

I think he should make a movie about it. Done completely with handshake deals of course. Real movie execs don't use silly things like contracts.

I think he should make a movie about it. Done completely with handshake deals of course. Real movie execs don't use silly things like contracts.

Maybe I will smart arse, right after I've finished up shooting "fat muntas exposed" with your mom. rock1

Maybe I will smart arse, right after I've finished up shooting "fat muntas exposed" with your mom. rock1

Nah, even muntas work on contracts. See junior, the key to a successful lie is knowing your subject matter. From big-budget stuff to the tiniest indie flicks to student art films all the way to your precious "fat muntas exposed", you can't even lug cable on a set without a signed agreement in place and waivers and whatnot. You would think an accomplished director/producer such as yourself would know that. It's a shame that kids today can't even take the time to create believable lies when making themselves look foolish on message boards. Now run along.

Nah, even muntas work on contracts. See junior, the key to a successful lie is knowing your subject matter. From big-budget stuff to the tiniest indie flicks to student art films all the way to your precious "fat muntas exposed", you can't even lug cable on a set without a signed agreement in place and waivers and whatnot. You would think an accomplished director/producer such as yourself would know that. It's a shame that kids today can't even take the time to create believable lies when making themselves look foolish on message boards. Now run along.

Not true on an independant film I'm afraid and certainly not true in Europe - up your ass! :fuckyou:

I'm 27 years old kid.

Actually true on both counts. Why don't you know that? You know the best way to shut me up would be to post your IMDB page. You should do that.

I apologize to all and now we can get back to regular GNR conversation.

Actually true on both counts. Why don't you know that? You know the best way to shut me up would be to post your IMDB page. You should do that.

I apologize to all and now we can get back to regular GNR conversation.

You're just full of shit. There's no way I'm linking my profile on here to my real life!

I don't need to shut you up, I couldn't give a flying fuck what you think or what you say. You have no idea what you're talking about little boy. Now stop trolling my thread with all of this off topic nonsense. You want to beef, PM me cocksucker!

Its fun how lots of these clowns and many others gather in other forums to prepare strategys about trolling here... thats... just... plain... stupid :rofl-lol:

Its fun how lots of these clowns and many others gather in other forums to prepare strategys about trolling here... thats... just... plain... stupid :rofl-lol:

is it more pathetic than group of posters preparing strategies to cupcake specific posters?

is it more pathetic than group of posters preparing strategies to cupcake specific posters?

This doesn't happen... please give us an example of this or gtfo?

Of course sunny wont have an example and will most likely disappear from this thread like he usually does when he's been caught out.