Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

British Youth

Not to go on a rant or anything however ...

its about just gone midnight in the UK and my wages has been paid in to my bank account so i decide to go over to the ATM across my street ( 5 min walk if that ) to draw at some money to pay the bills ....

literally just go to the other side of the path i live on and i see a taxi come past my brother normally comes home about this time of night off his face stoned in a taxi so i peer into the passing window to see if it is him

not really thinking and half pissed ( drunk from having a few with a mate ) i give the taxi and the 2 passengers a friendly wave

a chav then pokes his Burberry cap wearing skinhead out the window and shouts "pu**y hole " at me .... very kind that

i then go to the ATM withdraw my money and head home

after getting to the other side of my road a group of mixed race gentlemen ( 3 in a small huddle ) say to me " oi bruv u got a rizzla ? ( cigarette rolling paper often used to roll a joint )

i finally walk in my door and bolt the thing about 10 times .. in this country today i honestly don't feel safe to leave my house at night its horrible

Edited by lukepowell1988

i am sure Brazil is 100 times worse but still pretty nasty to be sworn at and be asked for drug using instruments of a visit to a local ATM

Guest Len B'stard

So someone asked you for some rizla and you stuck your head in someones car window and he swore at you for it and thats basis for a blanket judgement on all the youth of Britan? The only problem here is fear and that exists inside of you, ergo, survey says....

I ain't being funny but you sound like a proper bottlejob :lol: There's really no need to be afraid of your fellow human beings, just need to bear some key facts in mind. Things like, you ain't threatened til you been threatened, know what i mean? So, next time someone asks you for some Rizla, instead of shitting yourself, consider the possibility that there's an outside chance that the person might want or need some rizla and might possibly be enquiring if you have some. Now i admit "oi bruv, got some rizla?" is hardly the sort of language you'd expect to hear at afternoon tea at Claridges but then again you weren't at Claridges, were you dear? And as far as peeking in peoples car windows, well... :lol:

Sorry if that came off a little rude but your post is quite...Daily Mail. "his Burberry wearing skinhead", what was his cap on his lap or something, you must've really stuck your head inside that car window :lol: "Chavs", hmmm, tell me, what seperates you and them? I mean what is it about them that makes em chavs and you that makes you...well, whatever you consider yourself to be, just as a passing curiosity?

Edited by sugaraylen

council house and violent = chav

or so I've been told. is that where it came from?

Guest Len B'stard

It was a word for gypo's basically (apparently thats not an appropriate term anymore either) thats become a sort of blanket term for anyone who don't have a hyphen in his/her name.

It's sort of like wogs, no one remembers what it means anymore, i've heard everything from Wily Oriental Gentleman or Western Oriental Gentleman to the orignal useage of it by Winston Churchill to denote Ward of Government to Gollywog to all sorts.

Edited by sugaraylen

not so much a rough night i just dont want to see these scum bags on my street corner if it was up to me we would hang the bastards in the local town center

Guest Len B'stard

not so much a rough night i just dont want to see these scum bags on my street corner if it was up to me we would hang the bastards in the local town center

Why? And what makes them scumbags? Seriously, piss taking aside, i don't see that anything actually happened. Some bloke asked you for a rizla and someone told you to fuck off for peering in their car window, i don't see how you've been hard done by here or like, i dunno, had your rights infringed upon? People will tend to tell you to fuck off if you peer into peoples car windows at night, come to that, i'd tell you to fuck off if you peered in my car window at night (if i had one) or at least ask if you had some sort of a problem, it's like you going back and finding someone peering through your living room window, would a reasonable excuse be "i thought i saw someone who looks like a mate of mine in there"?

• Like 1

I live in Essex so there's supposed to be thousands of them all around, right? but I hardly ever seen any that fit the description. Then again I spend most of my out-of-the-house time at the university, which may as well be a different planet and when I go to town it's just the town centre usually. Maybe they're all in the bigger cities? Don't know..

Guest Len B'stard

It's also quite weird that OP should feel it such an affront of his self that he was asked for "drug making instruments" when he was busy peeking in taxi's looking for his "stoned off his face" brother. I wonder how the cabbie that had to cart him home felt about him.

Edited by sugaraylen

It was a word for gypo's basically (apparently thats not an appropriate term anymore either) thats become a sort of blanket term for anyone who don't have a hyphen in his/her name.

It's sort of like wogs, no one remembers what it means anymore, i've heard everything from Wily Oriental Gentleman or Western Oriental Gentleman to the orignal useage of it by Winston Churchill to denote Ward of Government to Gollywog to all sorts.

:lol:

It's also quite weird that OP should feel it such an affront of his self that he was asked for "drug making instruments" when he was busy peeking in taxi's looking for his "stoned off his face" brother. I wonder how the cabbie that had to cart him home felt about him.

i just found it alarming and i figured i would share my story chill out

Guest Len B'stard

i just found it alarming and i figured i would share my story chill out

I'm perfectly chilled out i just don't see whats alarming about it and being as it's the second post of yours i've read and the second one to either have a go at chav's and people on benefits i found it a bit weird. And also, these are discussion boards and thats what i was trying to do, discuss with you. To be quite honest, you sound a bit mental. Someone asking you for rizla is offensive and people who react to your peering in their car window half pissed are out of order, don't make a lot of sense is all. If it ain't up for discussion thats perfectly alright :)

what's that little caricature they took off that marmalade and licorice allsorts? Robertsons son jam I think it was had a gollywog on it.

Wags is another one, wife and girlfriend? Doesn't make sense to me, but who'd expect footballers to.

I can't believe people have defined tescoes as full of chavs. I bought some t shirts from primark and people were calling me a chav. they were 1.99 made in china jobs. but who can tell it's a black t shirt.

Chavs, wags and gollywogs. sounds like a Streets sound.

Guest Len B'stard
what's that little caricature they took off that marmalade and licorice allsorts? Robertsons son jam I think it was had a gollywog on it.

A gollywog, yeah.

I can't believe people have defined tescoes as full of chavs.

I've heard Tesco's referred to as "the jew shop" before now :rolleyes:

Asking someone if they have skins = death by hanging.

You fucking pillock :lol: just keep that door bolted if you're going to shit yourself anytime somebody asks you for a favour.

A gollywog, yeah.

Hahaha, my dear old Granny went fucking spare when they took the Gollywogs off the jam jars! :lol:

Guest gunns5

The call them gollywiggles now in Australia even though they don't drive a big red car.

Austalia has a lot of politically incorrect things,

there's a suburb near me called Blacktown, we have a brand of cheese called Coon cheese, there's a town called wogga wogga , and heaps more.

At least they asked, and aside from the shouting nothing came of your trip. That's always a plus.

There's areas here in Winnipeg I would never step out tha house at night.

At least they asked, and aside from the shouting nothing came of your trip. That's always a plus.

i have learned that lil lesson

i have learned that lil lesson

Make friends with the local cross dressers: