Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

British Youth

So someone asked you for some rizla and you stuck your head in someones car window and he swore at you for it and thats basis for a blanket judgement on all the youth of Britan? The only problem here is fear and that exists inside of you, ergo, survey says....

I ain't being funny but you sound like a proper bottlejob :lol: There's really no need to be afraid of your fellow human beings, just need to bear some key facts in mind. Things like, you ain't threatened til you been threatened, know what i mean? So, next time someone asks you for some Rizla, instead of shitting yourself, consider the possibility that there's an outside chance that the person might want or need some rizla and might possibly be enquiring if you have some. Now i admit "oi bruv, got some rizla?" is hardly the sort of language you'd expect to hear at afternoon tea at Claridges but then again you weren't at Claridges, were you dear? And as far as peeking in peoples car windows, well... :lol:

Sorry if that came off a little rude but your post is quite...Daily Mail. "his Burberry wearing skinhead", what was his cap on his lap or something, you must've really stuck your head inside that car window :lol: "Chavs", hmmm, tell me, what seperates you and them? I mean what is it about them that makes em chavs and you that makes you...well, whatever you consider yourself to be, just as a passing curiosity?

just a quick couple of questions for you

why dont they buy there own fuckin rizzla?

if they've got money for drugs why not rizzla?

as you've stated before you work in an office' i get the impression your trying to be someone with streetcred who's in the hood

i think your some wannabe' who's trying to be cool on the net' lol' i think your a tosser

Edited by lawrence

So someone asked you for some rizla and you stuck your head in someones car window and he swore at you for it and thats basis for a blanket judgement on all the youth of Britan? The only problem here is fear and that exists inside of you, ergo, survey says....

I ain't being funny but you sound like a proper bottlejob :lol: There's really no need to be afraid of your fellow human beings, just need to bear some key facts in mind. Things like, you ain't threatened til you been threatened, know what i mean? So, next time someone asks you for some Rizla, instead of shitting yourself, consider the possibility that there's an outside chance that the person might want or need some rizla and might possibly be enquiring if you have some. Now i admit "oi bruv, got some rizla?" is hardly the sort of language you'd expect to hear at afternoon tea at Claridges but then again you weren't at Claridges, were you dear? And as far as peeking in peoples car windows, well... :lol:

Sorry if that came off a little rude but your post is quite...Daily Mail. "his Burberry wearing skinhead", what was his cap on his lap or something, you must've really stuck your head inside that car window :lol: "Chavs", hmmm, tell me, what seperates you and them? I mean what is it about them that makes em chavs and you that makes you...well, whatever you consider yourself to be, just as a passing curiosity?

as you've stated before you work in an office' i get the impression your trying to be someone with streetcred who's in the hood

i think your some wannabe' who's trying to be cool on the net' lol' i think your a tosser

also im not being funny but i didn't really stare into the window i simply looked in the direction of the taxi and happened to be facing the passenger so i thought to myself oh maybe that's my brother

also i do not personally do drugs i did about 10 years ago when i was a kid and even when i smoked drugs back then i didn't do it on some street corner like a low life i did it in the privacy of my own home

also im not being funny but i didn't really stare into the window i simply looked in the direction of the taxi and happened to be facing the passenger so i thought to myself oh maybe that's my brother

also i do not personally do drugs i did about 10 years ago when i was a kid and even when i smoked drugs back then i didn't do it on some street corner like a low life i did it in the privacy of my own home

you probably didn't walk round the street with a can of special brew at 10.30 in the morning either lol

todays youth are pathetic' wankers on there own big men in gangs lol

you probably didn't walk round the street with a can of special brew at 10.30 in the morning either lol

todays youth are pathetic' wankers on there own big men in gangs lol

god wouldn't dream of it cold pint of fosters in a quite pub for me

thanks for the defense there too mate good too see a few of us still hold an IQ above that of a pork scratching

Guest Len B'stard

I don't know, i suppose thats something you'd have to ask the people in question, my contention is more that saying people should be strung up in the streets and are scumbags and they terrified you to the point of bolting your doors all because they asked you if you had some Rizla is sort of an extreme reaction. Seriously, thats your reaction to someone asking you if you've got some rizla, i mean, they're the chav scum, they're the wrong 'un's, they're the out of order ones and yet you're response to a request for a sheet of fag paper is "why don't you buy your own fucking rizla?"

I mean, is it really that difficult for you to understand, if you're to be the standard bearers for civility and propriety do you not think that a simple "no, sorry mate" wouldn't suffice?

as you've styated before you work in an office' i get the impression your trying to be someone with streetcred who's in the hood

Yes i work in an office, no i don't have "street cred'", whatever thats supposed to mean, i presume it to mean some sort of local reputation as someone involved in an on-going criminal enterprise or else someone reputed to be a tough guy or something, no i'm not and i have never claimed to be a tough guy but you don't have to be deeply entrenched in criminal enterprise or a gangster or something to use terms like "bottlejob", in fact, newsflash, go to any secondary school in the south east of England and you'll find that it's a pretty common term.

You do this quite often with me and i'm not sure why, try and start having some sort of street cred' dick measuring competition, you did it in the London Riots thread as well, posting some vague youtube clip and saying something along the lines of "LOOK HOW YOU LOT RANNED WHEN PROPER GEEZERS TURNED UP INNIT?", apparently the fact that i had nothing to do with and would have nothing to do with rioting and looting escaped you throughout that thread.

i think your some wannabe' who's trying to be cool on the net' lol

Jesus Lord! :lol: Right, i'm gonna have to put it simply because you appear to be having trouble understanding my point, which is this. Someone asking you if you've got rizla is not REALLY justification enough for saying they're scumbags and deserve to be strung up in the street. And also, if you're half drunk at midnight sticking your face into someones car window, it's to be expected that they might tell you to fuck off. Now explain to me how any of that amounts to trying to be cool on the net?

What else, the fact that i've mentioned drugs or something in the post? Again, drugs are not the preserve of "street" people, go to any uni, secondary school or, y'know, whatever in this land and you'll be able to find yourself a draw within the hour.

i think your a tosser

Right, thank you for that observation, more of that polite well bought up vernacular that the chavs of today lack i suppose? :rolleyes: But y'know whats most funniest of all? The fact that you slag me off at every chance you get, saying i'm trying to claim some kind of street cred' shit and yet YOU'RE the one that bangs on about being some fuckin 80s underground rave geezer, YOU'RE the one posting the youtube clips about "PROPA GEEZAHS" and you're the one that types and spells like a fucking illiterate person. Slagging off chavs in the same breath. Funny that.

I'd hate to be the poor fucker that makes the mistake of asking either of you two for directions. Also, Luke and Larry, taking for granted for a moment that i'm some sort of scumbag or wannabe or fucked up person or whatever, it stands to reason that i wouldn't agree with you, right? Did it escape your notice that everyone else that posted in this thread thought you were being a cunt as well? I suppose they're all wannabe gangsters and hardmen too.

Or, if i may, perhaps you're a cunt. This is what astounds me about people, how can like, a request for a sheet of Rizla turn into this? Do you realise that off the back of a mere request for Rizla paper you've gone onto having ago at some sort of imaginary person for drinking special brew on a street corner, called an entire generation of kids pussies for hanging around in groups and called them pathetic wankers...all of a request for rizla.

Is anything of this registering to you? The sheer unreasonableness of your response, one hand, request for Rizla, other hand, random vaguely related insults and denigration of youth today...do you not see how your response might be considered as a little extreme and unwarranted? It's seems like a lot of resentment and issues with a certain group of society has spilled out off the back of a request for rizla.

Quite frankly, it's just insane. It's akin to you passing me in the street and going mate, have you got the time? And me going, you fucking dirty thick thatcher era exstacy casualty, maybe if you hadn't spent all your fuckin money on E's in the 80s you could afford a fucking watch!! Fuck off and buy your own, cunt!!! Mike Pickerings a bender!! Y'know? It's almost like a case of tourettes or something.

Do you not see how that would be an unreasonable and unwarranted response and leave me looking like an insane person with serious deep seated issues? And you, Laurence, would you be that afraid if someone asked you for Rizla one day at midnight and someone swore at you for peering into their car window half drunk in the middle of the night that you'd run indoors and bolt the door? Do you not think that such a response is perhaps indicative of some sort of serious paranoid mental instability of some form? I mean, we're talking about a grown man here.

Edited by sugaraylen

u cood collect them and get a free pot of jam. the daily mail ran a story about immigrants ruining jam.

what's that little caricature they took off that marmalade and licorice allsorts? Robertsons son jam I think it was had a gollywog on it.

A gollywog, yeah.

Hahaha, my dear old Granny went fucking spare when they took the Gollywogs off the jam jars! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

I never made the connection between Bertie Bassett and the gollywog :lol: I hope they ain't banned Bertie Bassett, he ain't a black caricature, he's just made of liqorice all sorts and some of em are black! He don't even have a black face, his head is the pink one!

trebor.jpg

What happens when Liqorice meets crumpet :lol:

Crumpets are best thing ever.

I think they banded the all black allsort at somepoint. Liqurice allsorts are racists.

u cood collect them and get a free pot of jam. the daily mail ran a story about immigrants ruining jam.

what's that little caricature they took off that marmalade and licorice allsorts? Robertsons son jam I think it was had a gollywog on it.

A gollywog, yeah.

Hahaha, my dear old Granny went fucking spare when they took the Gollywogs off the jam jars! :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1136016/How-golliwog-went-innocent-childrens-hero-symbol-bitter-controversy.html

I love the Daily Mail! :lol:

I never made the connection between Bertie Bassett and the gollywog :lol: I hope they ain't banned Bertie Bassett, he ain't a black caricature, he's just made of liqorice all sorts and some of em are black! He don't even have a black face, his head is the pink one!

trebor.jpg

He looks like a pink guy wearing a black/white shirt. He really doesn't look like a black caricature.

trebor.jpg

He looks like a pink guy wearing a black/white shirt. He really doesn't look like a black caricature.

He looks like a ginger Geordie after a week in Benidorm from the forehead down!

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

I think one of the sweets was all back just pure liqourice.

I knew it! God bless the DM.

Two chavs jump off a cliff, who wins? Society.

What do you call a chav in a suit?

The accused.

'English Youth'.

There's plenty sketchy characters in scotland but nobody here says oi bruv u got a rizzla.

Edited by Snake Eyes

'English Youth'.

There's plenty sketchy characters in scotland but nobody here says oi bruv u got a rizzla.

Yeah they just glass you and take one! :lol:

'English Youth'.

Yeah they just glass you and take one! :lol:

Haha! Yup, still painless compared to being called bruv though.

'English Youth'.

aahaha we'd say in Scotland "haw man ye goat sum skins?"