Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

British Youth

'English Youth'.

There's plenty sketchy characters in scotland but nobody here says oi bruv u got a rizzla.

aahaha we'd say in Scotland "haw man ye goat sum skins?"

av got skins ya spicy kenntt!

I think London is more dangerous than NYC. I like to see a chav in Compton. like a tv show.

I think London is more dangerous than NYC. I like to see a chav in Compton. like a tv show.

having lived in walthamstow or 3 years i gotta say this is very true

Very rude behaviour, if nothing else. It is alarming though, 'cause usually lack of manners on the street means the person has no respect for you either. So expect anything and everything...

Cardiff is much smaller and much less classy, I doubt it's as dangerous. I guess Cardiff is a rugby town so the drinking is pretty heavy. I saw some Canadian comedians there and that's all they talked about. fuck u guys drink a lot. there always seems to be about 3 hen parties of drunk girls everywhere you go. Big girls who can drink 10 pints and then start fighting each other.I wish I had a bottle...

The other night I was walking home from work at 10pm, minding my own business, listening to my iPod and I have to go through this urine-smelling underpass where this middle-aged dishevelled looking guy who looked high as a kite starts walking up to me and I'm thinking "oh shit."

He then turns around and said "you dropped your wallet, mate."

I felt like like a right twat. Fucking media propaganda creating a culture of fear convincing us all that everyone on a street corner is waiting to knife you....

Edited by Towelie

Well you won't feel like a twat when someone actually wants to knife you.

That's awful Luke. Kids these days eh? I hope you've recovered...

Tonight I was on the train, and appeared asleep. The lass next to me announces to her friends "I'm sat next to a lesbian". I wasn't offended, just felt that it came right out of the blue. Maybe it was how sexy I am that made her feel nothing but attraction for me, and projected her wildest fantasies to an interpretation of my sexual orientation.

Or maybe she's just a judgemental twentysomething with an observational eye and a loud mouth for this kind of thing.

Shit this thread still going ??? i figured it would of been locked by now??? at least there are folks out there who get my point

You shouldn't be peering in to taxi's then.

when i say peering i guess that was not read in the context i meant it for i was thinking it was my brother hence why i looked into the window and waved because i was like "oh shit hey bro"

Tonight I was on the train, and appeared asleep. The lass next to me announces to her friends "I'm sat next to a lesbian".

20gi4k9.jpg

Cardiff is much smaller and much less classy, I doubt it's as dangerous. I guess Cardiff is a rugby town so the drinking is pretty heavy. I saw some Canadian comedians there and that's all they talked about. fuck u guys drink a lot. there always seems to be about 3 hen parties of drunk girls everywhere you go. Big girls who can drink 10 pints and then start fighting each other.I wish I had a bottle...

Your talking out of your arse there mate.

There's this shop around the corner I passed the other day that's ran by people who I guess were Rude Boys in secondary school but now they're all grown up and professional but still wild at heart... And this guy was walking down passed me/the shop and there was these two beautiful women there, one was leaving, the other standing in the doorway with somebody who worked there and this guy who passed us started speaking to them in Spanish;

He said

'Hola!"

They were like

'Hola'

This made me smile as I knew what they were talking about

(I was sort of dressed to impress).

Then the one at the shop went on to say...

"Hola, como estas?"

Which was just making me smile; and the guy went

"Buen."

"Hola chicanos!"

Which almost made me burst out and laugh and I went on my merry way and just down the street I hear

"You chichi man?"

I looked back and it was that beautiful girl smiling at me asking me if I was a chichi man...

I smiled some bigass stupid smile and shook my head...

Then she asked me if I was straight and I nodded...

That was funny, I was on my way back to my friend who was at the Weatherspoon/pub/bar.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

There's this shop around the corner I passed the other day that's ran by people who I guess were Rude Boys in secondary school but now they're all grown up and professional but still wild at heart... And this guy was walking down passed me/the shop and there was these two beautiful women there, one was leaving, the other standing in the doorway with somebody who worked there and this guy who passed us started speaking to them in Spanish;

He said

'Hola!"

They were like

'Hola'

This made me smile as I knew what they were talking about

(I was sort of dressed to impress).

Then the one at the shop went on to say...

"Hola, como estas?"

Which was just making me smile; and the guy went

"Buen."

"Hola chicanos!"

Which almost made me burst out and laugh and I went on my merry way and just down the street I hear

"You chichi man?"

I looked back and it was that beautiful girl smiling at me asking me if I was a chichi man...

I smiled some bigass stupid smile and shook my head...

Then she asked me if I was straight and I nodded...

That was funny, I was on my way back to my friend who was at the Weatherspoon/pub/bar.

Your fucking hilarious man! Keep posting this stuff and keep up the good work :D

She was shouting it too, asking me if I was a chichi man, it was jokes. :)