Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

British Youth

Guest NGOG

So, you look into to a taxi that may in itself have appeared an act of intimidation, and are asked in a a fairly unforceful way for a paper. What exactly is the incriminating theme here? A drunken error on your part garnered a moderately rude response, and your own insecurity led you to fear what turned out to be quite a reasonable request. If the men looking for a paper were white, would you have reacted with such a holier than thou attitude? In short, don't be such a pussy.

Haven't read the entire thread, but I have no idea what a 'chav' is and no idea what a 'risla' is. If anyone approached me with this language, this is the closest expression I would give them: :huh:

But then again, I wouldn't be especially out on the street to collect my pay a few hours before midnight, let alone after midnight. :shrugs: Why couldn't you wait until the following day?

Chav - pommy bogans

Rizla - rolling Paper

This thread was responsible for me switching to rizlas from Tally Ho

Haven't read the entire thread, but I have no idea what a 'chav' is and no idea what a 'risla' is. If anyone approached me with this language, this is the closest expression I would give them: :huh:

But then again, I wouldn't be especially out on the street to collect my pay a few hours before midnight, let alone after midnight. :shrugs: Why couldn't you wait until the following day?

I like to take my money out of the banks reach as soon as possible i hate banks and don't like to leave my money with them

I like to take my money out of the banks reach as soon as possible i hate banks and don't like to leave my money with them

You should put them in your mattress.

after getting to the other side of my road a group of mixed race gentlemen ( 3 in a small huddle ) say to me " oi bruv u got a rizzla ?

Raw-Iron---Making-of-Pumpin-1.gif

Guest Len B'stard

The fucks a chichi man?

It is a working class jamaican colloquialism for a man of homosexual persuasion sir :)

Cardiff is much smaller and much less classy, I doubt it's as dangerous. I guess Cardiff is a rugby town so the drinking is pretty heavy. I saw some Canadian comedians there and that's all they talked about. fuck u guys drink a lot. there always seems to be about 3 hen parties of drunk girls everywhere you go. Big girls who can drink 10 pints and then start fighting each other.I wish I had a bottle...

Your talking out of your arse there mate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1182373/Welcome-binge-Britain-Polish-photographer-documents-years-drunken-revelry-Cardiff.html

seems not

Cardiff is much smaller and much less classy, I doubt it's as dangerous. I guess Cardiff is a rugby town so the drinking is pretty heavy. I saw some Canadian comedians there and that's all they talked about. fuck u guys drink a lot. there always seems to be about 3 hen parties of drunk girls everywhere you go. Big girls who can drink 10 pints and then start fighting each other.I wish I had a bottle...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1182373/Welcome-binge-Britain-Polish-photographer-documents-years-drunken-revelry-Cardiff.html

seems not

That is literally one street called St Marys street which admittedly is a fucking hell hole but its about 600 yards long and where all the shit bars like walkabout are and neandrathals from little valleys towns outside Cardiff come for a night out and a fight. Proper Cardiff is nothing like that.

Guest Len B'stard

And there i was looking at that thinking 'Cardiff looks a laugh!' :lol:

Just had a look at all them pictures properly... fuck me the state of some of them. The guy whose fallen asleep on the bin and the one balancing the takeaway box. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

I don't see why everyone gets all up in arms about it though, you see it all over, people reading it going 'ugh, Chavs, look at em, shows their fuckin' class eh?' and like, half of these people are people that I've seen puking up in dustbins and running round car parks keying peoples motors, pissed out of their head :lol:

thats why i go, it's a cracking night out. i could see why it could get annoying if u live there. but its hilarious. on rugby saturdays you can go to a 5 star hotel bar and see these guys scrum down and the bouncer walks past and just says calm down. all day drinking is the best.

seems not

That is literally one street called St Marys street which admittedly is a fucking hell hole but its about 600 yards long and where all the shit bars like walkabout are and neandrathals from little valleys towns outside Cardiff come for a night out and a fight. Proper Cardiff is nothing like that.

thats all there is and the bay. always start in walkabout. sports bar 4 pints of lager at 11am that the way to do it. but yeah I'm always wrecked in the city centre. theres this steak place that stays open. vampire slayer style. frozen steaks. but always kind of wasted so don't really know. i always end up weaving around mcdonalds trying to get taxi.

Edited by wasted

seems not

Shut up Spunks, he lives in China so he clearly knows what he's talking about! :lol:

What's occurring? :lol:

article-0-04F2D4AC000005DC-59_634x419.jp

This could EASILY be Dazey. Looks like him, too! :lol:

• Like 1

brittish youth, lol, its youth in asia you wanna be worried about

What, like putting ill people to sleep?