Rovim

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now, Guns are ahead of Heart :thumbsup:

Please vote people. Every vote counts!

http://rockhall.com/get-involved/interact/poll/

Actually, votes mean nothing. The inductees are hand picked by industry "insiders", they don't give a fuck who the public wants to see inducted.

Anyhow, it's cool to see them nominated. And I think the odds are VERY good that they'll get inducted this time around. I've got a bad feeling that the only members who'll get inducted will be Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steven, but that's a discussion for another time.

Cool. Brings up the inevitable question.....who will be alongside Axl at induction? Or will he skip it? (You know Steven, Slash, Duff & Izzy'll be there) He couldn't handle that even for 1 special occassion.

I'd like to think he could cowboy-up for an evening. it's not like he'd have to play with them or anything. Also, if Trujillo is in fact inducted, that's kinda bullshit. And, on that subject, it should really be the Appetite line-up inducted, as if it weren't for that group, the following events would be nonexistant. No offense to the other folks, but if you were never legally a full share member of the band then there ya go. The HOF is kind a farce anyways. Perhaps no one should show...

I’d like to see both GN’R and Velvet Revolver perform (that way both parties can continue after as before).

Maybe have original band play Jungle, SCOM & Estranged. Let Axl and the new/current line up play some CD songs. But again, Axl won't go (because Slash etc...will all go)

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Maybe have original band play Jungle, SCOM & Estranged.

Axl probably understands a one off reunion performance will inevitably go beyond the night in question in terms of media pressure. GN’R (meaning Dj etc.) would not be able to recover from that.

Either both parties perform separately or there should be no performance at all (and a collection of two awards).

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Slash will definitely be there for the cameras. Duff will be there to develop contacts in his new field of finance. Izzy will be there out of fear of missing something. Steven will be there for the backstage coke. Axl will be watching a basketball game somewhere.