Guns N' Roses nominated for rock n' roll hall of fame

Rovim

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction is Izzy,Duff,Slash and Steven will perform with either Myles on vocals or Izzy. Axl will be a no show and Slash will take a shot at him when accepting the award.

Only 1 problem, why would Myles be there butchering GNR songs?

same reason weiland did it a few years ago with VH songs...the original lead singer had some bullshit excuse not to be there.

Edited by Sonny Largo

article about GNR nominated for r'n'r HOF...

and the first quote is from Gilby Clarke...

well written, I must say

is this the article?

http://www.mfnrocks.com/news/guns-n-roses-nominated-rock-n-roll-hall-fame

Duff "I don't know if I want to set myself up for heat. It's going to be a debacle, isn't it? A press debacle. I just don't know what else to say about it."

Edited by Snowmass

GNR won't get in on the first try, if Alice Cooper took 40 years to get in and he pretty much invented theatrics, Kiss isn't in and they pretty much invented Pyro. GNR will eventually get in but probably not for another 10 years. RHCP deseve to be in, they play a style no one else has been able to make popular. That alone deserves them being in....plus always playing naked should get them in for sure

GNR won't get in on the first try, if Alice Cooper took 40 years to get in and he pretty much invented theatrics, Kiss isn't in and they pretty much invented Pyro. GNR will eventually get in but probably not for another 10 years. RHCP deseve to be in, they play a style no one else has been able to make popular. That alone deserves them being in....plus always playing naked should get them in for sure

Yeah, they only take five and there is pretty good competition. I think GNR may be on the outside looking in.

I think these are locks:

Donovan

Joan Jett

Chaka Khan

Eric B and Rakim

So that leaves one spot and I think it'll probably go to the Beastie Boys or The RHCP.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Guns will be inducted for sure. No other band deserve it as much as GNR. They revolutioned rock music. No one followed the hard rock legacy afterwards because GNR is the summit.

If Guns N' Roses doesn't get it next year, then this "Hall of fame" stuff is bullshit and doesn't show true music quality. Joan Jett lol.

Edit: on "who's gonna be there", I'm pretty sure Axl will come, this matters to him and he's the one that deserves it the most, he's in GNR since forever.

Edited by D..

Guns will be inducted for sure. No other band deserve it as much as GNR. They revolutioned rock music. No one followed the hard rock legacy afterwards because GNR is the summit.

If Guns N' Roses doesn't get it next year, then this "Hall of fame" stuff is bullshit and doesn't show true music quality. Joan Jett lol.

Edit: on "who's gonna be there", I'm pretty sure Axl will come, this matters to him and he's the one that deserves it the most, he's in GNR since forever.

I do think they get in, but not on this ballot.

article about GNR nominated for r'n'r HOF...

and the first quote is from Gilby Clarke...

well written, I must say

is this the article?

http://www.mfnrocks.com/news/guns-n-roses-nominated-rock-n-roll-hall-fame

Duff "I don't know if I want to set myself up for heat. It's going to be a debacle, isn't it? A press debacle. I just don't know what else to say about it."

no, I meant the first one in this topic:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=163821

My prediction is Izzy,Duff,Slash and Steven will perform with either Myles on vocals or Izzy. Axl will be a no show and Slash will take a shot at him when accepting the award.

Only 1 problem, why would Myles be there butchering GNR songs?

Because SOMEONE'S gotta sing, right? If Axl won't do it I hope Izzy does but you know there's a good chance it'll be Myles. Even though none of us want that to happen.

Edited by Nintari

I cannot take any RnR institution seriously that does not acknowledge Rush.

Is it or is it not legit? I really don't care. All I care about is watching the train wreck unfold lol.

this will be the Clusterfuck to redefine clusterfucks :rofl-lol:

The cluster fuck to end ALL clusterfucks...yes... :lol:

I cannot take any RnR institution seriously that does not acknowledge Rush.

Is it or is it not legit? I really don't care. All I care about is watching the train wreck unfold lol.

this will be the Clusterfuck to redefine clusterfucks :rofl-lol:

The cluster fuck to end ALL clusterfucks...yes... :lol:

haha, I don't know about that one. Van Halen's trainwreck was about as bad as it gets. The only way to top that would be if Axl agrees to a reunion, then has a meltdown on stage and gets into a fight with Slash. :lol:

I don't think guns will get inducted this year the RnR hall of fame is not stupid( when it comes to the money) and they know they can drag on the suspense for a couple more years and cash in when the time is right as guns is a huge deal in the medias eyes.

On a side note no RUSH or KISS that's infuckingsane