Estranged 2011 Chinese Democracy Tour

ITW 2012

I just wish he'd start introducing "Mr. Dizzy Reed" again.

We all do, ITW... We all do.

Wait wait wait.....

Do we want Axl to start introducing him as "Mr. Dizzy Reed,"

OR

"Mr. Dizzy fucking Reed"

This is almost as confusing as Pitman or Pittman?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait wait wait.....

OR

"Mr. Dizzy fucking Reed"

It adds a level of class when he introduces him without the cuss word thrown in.

It's as magical now, as ever. I never thought I'd see it played live again, the guys have exceeded all expectation and Axl sounds awesome, superb job :-)

Oh and by the way, who says Axl doesn't care about his fans? There was a pretty visible online campaign to get this played at Rio and beyond, seems he doesn't have the contempt some would have you believe.

Wait wait wait.....

OR

"Mr. Dizzy fucking Reed"

It adds a level of class when he introduces him without the cuss word thrown in.

Yeah I prefer Mr.Dizzy Reed...

Lol. Who said they couldn't play it? Any virtuoso studio musician like ron can learn any song. That doesn't impress me though, not at all. He can do every bend sonically perfect but the emotion, the connection of the piece to the author, is always missing. Im waiting for the to write a song like this one.

But if you want to use that logic, technically very, VERY little of the entire set has any original composition from any current members of the band. A good song is a good song, and just because it's not the guy that wrote it not performing it, doesn't make the emotional connection any less. If anything, it's more in this case because they're playing 'Estranged' for ONE reason: the fans.

I think Axl sounds perfect on Estranged. I want to hear it with his raspy voice tho.

Oh and the band nails it, sorry Saul fans who said that they couldn't pull it off because the old band couldn't do it.

They are doing it.

xoxo

This one is awesome too btw:

Lol. Who said they couldn't play it? Any virtuoso studio musician like ron can learn any song. That doesn't impress me though, not at all. He can do every bend sonically perfect but the emotion, the connection of the piece to the author, is always missing. Im waiting for the to write a song like this one.

Slash didn't play it with emotion, he was making those faces because he was either high, drunk or both.

And I'm waiting for them to write songs like this as well

A good song is a good song doesn't matter who's playing it? Huh, I couldn't disagree more. So ucudbmine, another rediculus post by you, what you're saying is complete fabrication. So because the guy got high he couldn't connect to his music? Many great guitar players get high and drunk that has nothing to do with the level of emotion. He didn't just play the song, he wrote the lead! Th focal point of gnrs most emotional song and you're trying to tell me somehow he played it without emotion?

No offense here dude because I was joking in my previous post. And I wasn't talking about the studio version.

All I'm saying that Bumbles N' Roses pull this song off better LIVE than the old band did.

Another ridiculous post by me, how funny.

And a good song is a good song when it's played like it's supposed to, this band does that with a little bit of themselves in it.

Edited by UcudBmineCD

Wait wait wait.....

OR

"Mr. Dizzy fucking Reed"

I think you may be right. Mr. Dizzy fuckin Reed was more appropriate while wearing a catchers vest and kilt.