Dexter's oct 23rd post - Not him

eRomano

I still think it was Axl...

Like I said before, maybe Axl felt in a good mood and posted that the album would be released next year before management told him to do otherwise.

The whole 'hacking' thing has been used way too many times by Guns. I do not think this one was hacked, nor was the cancelling of the 2010 tweet hacked. Even skeptical about the Stintson tweet about quitting Guns.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No ... Eric is cokk-blocking! LMAO

I want Beta's contact info so I can seduce Beta. Then maybe, she can give me the inside scoop on GnR too!

Better still, maybe she connect me directly to Axl himself!

Can we get Beta's contact info too ... just so we can investigate ourselves and confirm your info?

you're basically calling Eric a liar

Last Active:

Yesterday, 09:45 PM

From the Dexter profile.

So, he was still here a hour after the topic was made, and locked.

Weird?

Why is that weird?

If somebody hacked in, why would it be weird that they would be logged on? Probably reading dexters messages.

Last Active:

From the Dexter profile.

Weird?

Why is that weird?

If somebody hacked in, why would it be weird that they would be logged on? Probably reading dexters messages.

Even after it was revealed it wasn't Axl who made the intial post, why would the hacker stay on the website and not run and hide?

It was Axl's IP address, but it somebody in the GN'R camp said Axl didn't post it.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Last Active:

From the Dexter profile.

Weird?

Why is that weird?

why would the hacker stay on the website and not run and hide?

to bask in his glory.

ok so beta told eric it wasn't axl. I was excited that axl was on here during the day (i'm in australia) so i could have taken part in thread. but life goes on...just hope this doesn't put the rest of the tour in danger of being cancelled cos you guys in the us are gonna love eeing guns live.

Last Active:

From the Dexter profile.

Weird?

Why is that weird?

Even after it was revealed it wasn't Axl who made the intial post, why would the hacker stay on the website and not run and hide?

It was Axl's IP address, but it somebody in the GN'R camp said Axl didn't post it.

Run and hide?

It's not like they hacked into a bank account or private email. It's a rock and roll forum. The FBI or police isn't going to come arrest the guy.

Did anybody else find it odd that Axl's account was supposedly hacked on the same day that Dexter airs? I just watched tonight's episode: A Horse of a Different Color. The horse just happened to have the letter A painted on his head, too. Coincidence? Perhaps. But this season is all about the end of the world, which most people assume ends in 2012. Anyway, what's the one thing we know about A? He watches Dexter.

Edited by ITW 2012