Dexter's oct 23rd post - Not him

eRomano

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't the hacker use a proxy If they already had an account here.

Smart enough to hack but dumb enough not to hide their own tracks?

unless they just guessed what the password was?

Guys just to make thing clear, that wasn't him at all.

I raised the flag when I noticed something weird about the user IP. Eric contacted Beta and she confirmed It wasn't him. I found another username using the same IP just after the faked Dexter post.

Stop the conspiracy theories, It wasn't Axl and we are 100% sure.

who was the user and have they been banned?

The chances of just guessing the password would be astronomical. Think about any one of your passwords... What are the chances that someone could just guess them within 5 tries?

agreed, but if his password is "ih8$la$h" maybe they guy just got lucky! :xmasssanta:

Edited by sturginho

Every member has an assigned ID number, admin could check the logs and see precisely how many times and within what time range did thebperson attempt different password or if they logged in successfuly the first go.

I concur. The password could not have just been guessed.

yeah it could have. even with all the warnings from security experts, tv, web sites, etc. people are stupid when it comes to passwords. they don't use case, numbers etc.; i'm sure a few folks here password is the same as their username.

and also dexter login was cracked not hacked, and its pretty easy to do if you have the right tools. anyone of you can learn to do it in a weekend. the hard part is getting the tools, but if you know where to look they are out there.

just release another damn album already. we already waited forever for the first one. Just do a damn double and remix some shit and let us hear all the CD era stuff and be done with it. tired of all the cloak and dagger.

If the record company is holding you hostage, give em a greatest hits album and cut em the fuck loose.

so the hacker logged in, created the thread, logged out, logged in again then logged out..

logged in to Dexter's account, logged out and logged in to his legit account here to post in the thread for kicks, logged out and logged back into to Dexter's account.