That Metal Show with guest Axl Rose [Sneak Peek]

Nosaj Thing

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would trade everything I own for his voice!

Joking aside, I am super stoked for this interview. I don't expect to get any sort of new information, but it will be nice to just get a nice sit-down interview.

The only thing I am curious about is why DJ is there, and no one else?

I would trade everything I own for his voice!

Joking aside, I am super stoked for this interview. I don't expect to get any sort of new information, but it will be nice to just get a nice sit-down interview.

The only thing I am curious about is why DJ is there, and no one else?

They interviewed a lot of the other guys earlier in the day as well.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

“A lot of people think I sue everybody. But the reality is I get sued a lot. And I don’t really sue anybody back… not half as many as I’d like to. [laughs] Or I have time to.”

“A lot of people think I sue everybody. But the reality is I get sued a lot. And I don’t really sue anybody back… not half as many as I’d like to. [laughs] Or I have time to.”

And why does Axl get sued a lot? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

We live in a litigious society. Hence, the existence of what is known as frivolous lawsuits.

Ali

And why does Axl get sued a lot? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Funny, I knew this comment was from you before I even looked at who wrote it.

Why is it always so important to you to always have to point out the negative side of things?

I understand it is extremely important to you and a couple others to hold Axl accountable for everything he has ever done since he was three years old. I don't get it, or understand why you would want to....but I know its very important for you.

But why????

Here is a funny little quote that most people got a chuckle over. Why do u have to try and bring the mood down with your comment? I don't get the purpose. We all know about Axl's past.

If your buddy stole a piece of candy from you in first grade, do you bring it up for the rest of your friendship? At his wedding, when people are giving toasts.....do you stand up and say what a happy day it is, BUT people don't forget this guy is a thief.

You can say all you want about me as a poster, I really don't care. I'm here as a fan of Axl and GnR. Serious question.....why do you come here, when almost everything you post is pointing out negatives about Axl and the band? If anybody says something positive about Axl or the current band, you are always quick with a passive-aggressive comment about how they are wrong.

Why?

You can say all you want about me as a poster, I really don't care. I'm here as a fan of Axl and GnR. Serious question.....why do you come here, when almost everything you post is pointing out negatives about Axl and the band? If anybody says something positive about Axl or the current band, you are always quick with a passive-aggressive comment about how they are wrong.

Why?

I'd like to know why also. Sunny, moreblack, star, SOB, Mostodonny, Bobbo etc... care to enlighten us as well?

You can say all you want about me as a poster, I really don't care. I'm here as a fan of Axl and GnR.

Cool, I DVR this show every week and had no idea Axl was going to be a guest on it.

I wonder where the interview was, doesn't look like the regular That Metal Show set.

Usually as a rule they have only 2 sometimes 3 guests per show so that's why the whole band is not there.

Maybe Bumblefoot will be the guest guitarist that plays right before they go to commercial?

Be real funny if they got Slash to do it, but that would never happen.

Cool, I DVR this show every week and had no idea Axl was going to be a guest on it.

I wonder where the interview was, doesn't look like the regular That Metal Show set.

Usually as a rule they have only 2 sometimes 3 guests per show so that's why the whole band is not there.

Maybe Bumblefoot will be the guest guitarist that plays right before they go to commercial?

Be real funny if they got Slash to do it, but that would never happen.

It's backstage at the Miami gig I believe.

If you're gonna record the show could you upload it for us outside the US so we can watch it as well? Pleaaaassseeeeeeeee :heart:

On the "late starts" segment, something came to mind about people lying, and the symptoms:

Unusual Body Language: Body movements and facial expressions are the best indicators of catching a lie. When a person is telling a lie his body language will slightly start changing. The person's body would soon get stiff because of the nervousness and his body movements will talk about his discomfort. There will be a change in his breathing pattern. Usually the breathing gets deeper and can get audible at times. There will be unusual and untimely postural shifts in his body. His actions will start looking defensive, with his shoulders pulled up and elbows more into sides.

Hand Movements: A person who is lying will have two types of hand movements. The first type is defensive in which palms are closed and fingers are tight. The second type is fidgety in which a person will fidget a lot with his hands while talking. He will be restless and will make too many hand movements that could be easily noticed.

Unusual Pauses: The speech of a liar will be full of unusual pauses. This happens because while a person is telling a lie he has to think of a story which he fakes as an answer to any given question. Thinking about a picture and making up a story takes time. Even an ace liar will take at least a few seconds to think of a story and tell a lie. So, watch out for unusual breaks in a liar's speech.

Slight Delay in Replying/Answering: The reason behind the slight delay in replying is same as that of unusual pauses. It also happens because a liar's sensory pattern slows down while telling a lie. On being asked a question about minute details, the person will tend to get defensive at first to avoid a delay in replying. He would then, take a little pause and continue telling a lie. One should be able to read between the lines, besides just observing the body language.

Now, the thing that I noticed the most was his hand movements whilst explaining everything. He also wasn't being direct about the reason why he starts late, he kind of talks around the situation and remains vague. If the whole interview is aired, and it is prooven that he only does this in specific parts in the interview such as this, I'm afraid he's lying (making up stuff).