Los Angeles December 21st

bumblecool

This is what's showing on Ticketmaster.

Fan Club Presale

Start: Fri, 11/18/11 10:00 AM PST

End: Sun, 11/20/11 10:00 PM PST

What is Fan Club Presale? Could I buy mine tomorrow?

Good point. WTF is the "Fan Club"? Be great for a "MYGNR" pre-sale deal.

Probably means GN'R will be announcing the pre-sale code on Facebook like usual.

All right! That could be it!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitchin'! I can go after all.

Originally, I thought I couldn't go because my white mom is afraid of Inglewood, but my dad's not white, so he doesn't mind taking me. :D With a weapon somewhere in the car. Just in case.

Black N' White ain't an issue anymore. It's more the terrorists that people are afraid of.

Originally, I thought I couldn't go because my white mom is afraid of Inglewood, but my dad's not white, so he doesn't mind taking me. :D With a weapon somewhere in the car. Just in case.

Black N' White ain't an issue anymore. It's more the terrorists that people are afraid of.

that most certainly isn't true (wish it was).

@KDH, for most people, if you don't f*ck with them, they won't f*ck with you.

Have fun.

Edited by SunnyDRE

I'm delighted to hear that they will be coming to Los Angeles... and best of all at the Forum. I love that place! It's such a shithole. rock3

I don't think anyone should worry about the danger of the venue... Unless Axl incites a riot... In which case we're fucked.

Having said that, the forum is cool. It's a throwback-- Inglewood's not that bad.. I saw Prince there earlier this year- excellent show. It's a quaint enough venue to where you'll be able to get a good view of the band even up in the colonnade--

I'd still like to score some GA tickets... Is there any difference from GA 3 or GA 1?

My dad's Middle Eastern, and 100% Muslim. Actually for the most part, despite my last name, I'm never treated any differently, save for awkward laughter when I make a terrorist joke.

Thanks, guys. My first Guns concert!

Edited by Kill Devil Hill

Self-depreciating humor makes some people uncomfortable,but fuck em' if they can't take a joke.

I personally don't care if someone is white,black,tan,blue,green,or galvanized its what's in the heart and soul that ought to matter.

I'm adding you to the LA members attending,Have a Great time KDH!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this was mentioned on the boards but as I was driving into work this morning I caught the tail end of a conversation on Mark & Brian's morning radio program (KLOS) about Axl being on tomorrow morning and whether or not he'll show (I assume calling in). They were talking about the odd hours he keeps and left it with telling the audience that he will "possibly" be on tomorrow.

Not sure if this was mentioned on the boards but as I was driving into work this morning I caught the tail end of a conversation on Mark & Brian's morning radio program (KLOS) about Axl being on tomorrow morning and whether or not he'll show (I assume calling in). They were talking about the odd hours he keeps and left it with telling the audience that he will "possibly" be on tomorrow.

Somebody needs to record that show! Just in case :)

I will be at the LA Show as well. I had my ups and downs with Axl during the beginning of this tour...but I feel that the band is pretty solid right now, and that Axl is making a pretty good effort. It's worth it just for all the great songs IMO. Plus I feel that I can appreciate the CD songs a bit more now, than in '06. Also looking forward to seeing Bumblefoot!

Edited by Casual

just to bump, no general admission tickets left on gnr site, sold out? (20,000 if so rock1 )

DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT.

I just checked. Floor is still open.

See, I was gonna buy tickets yesterday, but Bank of America fucked up my dad's paycheck, so he won't be able to buy his ticket 'til tomorrow, which means I can't buy mine 'til tomorrow. I've been on edge for two weeks about this.

just to bump, no general admission tickets left on gnr site, sold out? (20,000 if so rock1 )

DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT.

I just checked. Floor is still open.

See, I was gonna buy tickets yesterday, but Bank of America fucked up my dad's paycheck, so he won't be able to buy his ticket 'til tomorrow, which means I can't buy mine 'til tomorrow. I've been on edge for two weeks about this.

Lol, paycheck comes every two weeks.