Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

AFD 1999

No. You twisted what I said to turn it to something darker just to make a stance. If these will popcorn farts are gonna start shit with me JUST

And I wasn't referring to you about the whole cunt thing. It was more of a mentality of this whole site. It's just fucking ridic

Anybody who reads the post I originally quoted will come to the same conclusion that I did. Your tone and your little thumbs up guy heavily imply that that was your intent. It has nothing to do with making any stance.

If you have a problem with the way the site is ran, I am definitely the wrong person to take it up with. I happen to like it here and I wouldn't change it for you even if I could.

Well not my problem if they're naive little twats. I explained what I was getting at. If you wanna over analyze it to death, be my guess.

I have no problem with how this site is run, just how a few members run around being disrespectful and petty to people that don't agree with differing views.

Sort of like you are doing by calling me a "naive little twat" when I haven't resorted to calling you anything yet?

For someone that doesn't like other people being rude or disrespectful, you sure do an awesome job of doing it yourself. That's the difference between us, you insult people at will and then whine about it when you get insulted. I insult people at will and have no issues with anybody reciprocating in kind. Quit being such a fucking hypocrite.

I said if they're naive little twats and believe I want BirdCatcher to killhimself. Then yeah. Gullible's written on the ceiling.

And calling someone "naive" or a "twat" is not in the same ballpark as calling someone a "cunt". For someone who "doesn't care if people use that word", I don't get why you'd make a fuss about that.

I was the one who quoted you in the first place. 2+2 still equals 4.

And back on the cunt thing that I still give no shits about? I wasn't making a fuss, I was pointing out the fact that you are a hypocrite. You aren't always talking to me, next time you might be talking to someone who finds twat just as offensive as you find cunt. If you don't want to be offended, don't make offensive statements. It's a pretty simple rule to follow.

You're about to make Bobbo kill himself..,

That sometimes happens when I give therapy but once in a blue moon someone ends up feeling better.

Maybe that's why I got fired from being a suicide hotline operator?

No. You twisted what I said to turn it to something darker just to make a stance. If these will popcorn farts are gonna start shit with me JUST

And I wasn't referring to you about the whole cunt thing. It was more of a mentality of this whole site. It's just fucking ridic

Anybody who reads the post I originally quoted will come to the same conclusion that I did. Your tone and your little thumbs up guy heavily imply that that was your intent. It has nothing to do with making any stance.

If you have a problem with the way the site is ran, I am definitely the wrong person to take it up with. I happen to like it here and I wouldn't change it for you even if I could.

Well not my problem if they're naive little twats. I explained what I was getting at. If you wanna over analyze it to death, be my guess.

I have no problem with how this site is run, just how a few members run around being disrespectful and petty to people that don't agree with differing views.

Sort of like you are doing by calling me a "naive little twat" when I haven't resorted to calling you anything yet?

For someone that doesn't like other people being rude or disrespectful, you sure do an awesome job of doing it yourself. That's the difference between us, you insult people at will and then whine about it when you get insulted. I insult people at will and have no issues with anybody reciprocating in kind. Quit being such a fucking hypocrite.

Welcome to my world.

He just referred to me as a pedophile in this thread. Bobbo constantly cries about what people say, but he is quick to dole out insults like calling people twats and pedophiles.....just because they disagree with him on a rock and roll forum.

And said it was creepy that I am following him............when he actually responded to one of my posts in this thread first!!!!! So I'm following him.....but he responded to my post first..............and he responds to EVERY post I make on this forum.....

I guess if you post in the same thread as Bobbo, you are "following him in a creepy way". You aren't just responding to topics that have some meaning to you. He thinks people come to the forum to see what he is doing, and not to talk about GnR!!!!

That's the deal with Bobbo, you can't really chat with him logically, because he is in his own little delusional world.

And such a hypocrite it is unbelievable. Bobbo is just furious at somebody calling somebody else a cunt.....but he calls people twats and pedophiles?

Bobbo, you just showed your true self. Not a pretty sight. I used to think you were just an immature clown, but when you start calling people pedophiles and twats......well, I'd say that speaks for itself. You are a classy guy.

I say we ignore the cupcake and continue our gentlemanly conversations! Oh and Kill Devil too since she's not a gentlemen apparently.

I said if they're naive little twats and believe I want BirdCatcher to killhimself. Then yeah. Gullible's written on the ceiling.

And calling someone "naive" or a "twat" is not in the same ballpark as calling someone a "cunt". For someone who "doesn't care if people use that word", I don't get why you'd make a fuss about that.

And back on the cunt thing that I still give no shits about? I wasn't making a fuss, I was pointing out the fact that you are a hypocrite. You aren't always talking to me, next time you might be talking to someone who finds twat just as offensive as you find cunt. If you don't want to be offended, don't make offensive statements. It's a pretty simple rule to follow.

No.

I came here and gave my two cents. And Groghan came in and started the personal attack on me. It's all here on in this forum. Groghan. The member who always rants and raves about members throwing petty and personal attacks at each other, comes in here, and throws a petty insult my way because we didn't see eye to eye on a particular subject. Then BirdCatcher tried poorly to insult me, and I counter reacted. Never instigated anything with any member in this thread.

And how about you do this. Take a survey, and find out what word people are more offended by "twats" or "cunts", and see what your results are. Twats is the probably in the same ballpark as "doo doo head". Apples and oranges. I never called any particular member that. But if you truly believe I want someone to kill themselves because they disagree with me... :rolleyes:

Yes, I will rush right out and do that, I'll get myself a clipboard and a suit and tie and I will go door to door. "Excuse me Ms., I am taking a survey for MYGNR.com. Would you mind telling me whether you find cunt or twat more offensive?". I definitely won't get slapped or charges pressed for that. That idea is so full of winning it makes Charlie Sheen green with envy. See you in a couple of hours. Day 1 of the survey begins.

Sigh. Your last "insult" to me was fucking disgusting.

You were just a clown. Now I find you disgusting. I would never in a million years post what you did.

As for the rest.

Nobody is following you.

If people are making petty insults against you, its because you are doing the same exact thing.

Quit whining about being picked on.

Don't call people rude names and then whine because they respond.

Learn from Kill Thrill. She is a year or two older than you, but about 20 years more mature.

As long as you keep posting vulgar things about forum members, and constant negative crap about GnR (on a GnR forum) people are going to keep calling you out and making you look like a fool.

Finding someone that shares my taste in music is like finding a needle in a haystack.

All my friends are mostly into Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Nicky Minaj, Drake, and whoever the fuck else is popular right now. Lol.

And the few that do like rock bands are into that whole cock rock Nickelback and Theory of a Deadman shit.

Very few are into the same genres I am, and even fewer are heavily into gnr. It's sad how rock music is second rate these days.

Every single one of my friends is manically into a different genre of music. My best friend has an obsession with ska music, for instance. I actually love this. I always find new music through my friends. Unfortunately, I'm more welcoming than they are. They send me music, and I'll listen to it. I send them music, and they'll ignore it.

Still, when there's variety, I think it's a good thing.

But see, I think that's why some teenagers go on Internet forums. Because they can't have these discussions in real life. In real life, no one gives a shit about these posts.

I like posting here because it's the only place I can talk to people about GNR who like them as much as I do.

:drevil:

Dude for real. It's getting creepy constantly being followed by a 40+ year old dude. Find a new youngin to chase around in your "free candy" van.

This is just getting ridiculous now.

What exactly does "find a new youngin to Chase around in your free candy van" mean?

Words that hurt Bobbo. Words that hurt.

I remember reading that thread where Axl calls Madison a cunt, and someone said that the word "cunt" to a woman was like the N word to a black person. :rofl-lol:

Hahaha I've read that. That was awesome.

ITT: People who should use the ignore feature

Edited by WhazUp

Actually, you are a little bit correct. To be honest I do look for your posts. There are maybe 25 posters on here who have made an impression on me over the years. If I see your name, I will read what you posted.

But to suggest I purposely follow is a bit ridiculous. You respond to all my posts, so I could say that u follow me. See how that works.

I don't follow you. But yes, if I see that you posted somewhere I will read it.

We post in a lot of the same topics. I'm not following you, and I know your not following me. So let's stop with that following bs.

The rest of your post is a bit delusional, but whatever.

So, Bobbo......let's stay on topic. Without insults. Can u do it?

No.

I came here and gave my two cents. And Groghan came in and started the personal attack on me. It's all here on in this forum. Groghan. The member who always rants and raves about members throwing petty and personal attacks at each other, comes in here, and throws a petty insult my way because we didn't see eye to eye on a particular subject. Then BirdCatcher tried poorly to insult me, and I counter reacted. Never instigated anything with any member in this thread.

And how about you do this. Take a survey, and find out what word people are more offended by "twats" or "cunts", and see what your results are. Twats is the probably in the same ballpark as "doo doo head". Apples and oranges. I never called any particular member that. But if you truly believe I want someone to kill themselves because they disagree with me... :rolleyes:

Yes, I will rush right out and do that, I'll get myself a clipboard and a suit and tie and I will go door to door. "Excuse me Ms., I am taking a survey for MYGNR.com. Would you mind telling me whether you find cunt or twat more offensive?". I definitely won't get slapped or charges pressed for that. That idea is so full of winning it makes Charlie Sheen green with envy. See you in a couple of hours. Day 1 of the survey begins.

Yeah, let's just take everything so literal Mr. Nitpicky.

My point is "twat" is much less vulgar and vile than the word "cunt". It's just common sense.

I really don't know why I'm having this discussion with you. You are the only one of us that called anybody a twat or a cunt. I couldn't care less about either of them. I will agree with Groghan that pedophile is more offensive than both of them combined though. Still, I don't care too much about that either, because I learned a long time ago not to get upset over name calling.

I didn't call anybody a "cunt" and said that IF people believe I wanted a member to kill himself over disagreeing with me, then...well...if the boot fits..

No I didn't call Grog a pedophile, exactly, and I don't find that word more offensive than "cunt" exactly...but my defense strategy went too far, and I shouldn't have implied that.

So for that Groghan, I'm sorry.

So, if I said that "anybody that thinks that someone talking about suicide should be brought up as a response in another thread is a cunt." that would be different than directly calling you a cunt? How so?

STOP QUOTING EACH OTHER.

Is that better?

Jesus dude. Never used that for cunt. My beef is with that word. Just how I was raised. Calling someone a "naive twat" is miles less offensive. And I honestly believe had Axl not used that word on that moderator, it'd probably be more frowned upon around here.

If someone read that and thought "Wow, Bobbo wants BirdCatcher to off himself for not agreeing with his point of view", then yes I do think they're a naive twat.

Can we move forward now?

Sure thing.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.