Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

AFD 1999

Damn_Smooth shaves with a pink razor.

Cool story, bro.

Pink is a hot color. I light my cigs with a pink lighter.

Only when I borrow your mother's. And you want to know something? The way you sit down there in the basement and cry and shout the whole time we're at it is getting really fucking old. Her screams are in ecstasy, not agony so you can quit with the blubbering. I would come down there and beat you like someone should have long ago, but she says it would break her dear old heart. Shut the fuck up next time.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Only when I borrow your mother's. And you want to know something? The way you sit down there in the basement and cry and shout the whole time we're at it is getting really fucking old. Her screams are in ecstasy, not agony so you can quit with the blubbering. I would come down there and beat you like someone should have long ago, but she says it would break her dear old heart. Shut the fuck up next time.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Oh, he's as intimidating as the soiled undies he keeps in his drawer (from his last 'accident'.) Poor lad would be bringing a set of depends to a knife fight.

Oh, he's as intimidating as the soiled undies he keeps in his drawer (from his last 'accident'.) Poor lad would be bringing a set of depends to a knife fight.

Ok just stop man, I don't know what started this argument (not that it matters) but it is just really, really pointless and is not going to go anywhere

You know that I save those for you to sniff on. That's a nasty fucking fetish you have there, but your mom still likes to see the smile on your face. And she pays good, so who am I to argue.

You know that I save those for you to sniff on. That's a nasty fucking fetish you have there, but your mom still likes to see the smile on your face. And she pays good, so who am I to argue.

Man you are on a roll.

Well done you guys. I prefer to walk away from cupcakes...I've wasted many hours fighting cupcakes in the past. I am retired.

Dash in some repressed virgin anger between the two of them, and you have yourselves a wee Daiquiri.

I prefer Live ERA to AFD or Illusions. Nightrain without the crowd isnt as good. just the whole vibe of the crowd really brings the songs alive, makes them more dramatic.

I prefer Live ERA to AFD or Illusions. Nightrain without the crowd isnt as good. just the whole vibe of the crowd really brings the songs alive, makes them more dramatic.

KOHD in live era makes KOHD studio look so dull. Same thing for Yesterdays and Nightrain.

KOHD in live era makes KOHD studio look so dull. Same thing for Yesterdays and Nightrain.

ComeonComeonComeonComeon people you knooow what I liiiiike

I didn't call anybody a "cunt" and said that IF people believe I wanted a member to kill himself over disagreeing with me, then...well...if the boot fits..

No I didn't call Grog a pedophile, exactly, and I don't find that word more offensive than "cunt" exactly...but my defense strategy went too far, and I shouldn't have implied that.

So for that Groghan, I'm sorry.

So, if I said that "anybody that thinks that someone talking about suicide should be brought up as a response in another thread is a cunt." that would be different than directly calling you a cunt? How so?

STOP QUOTING EACH OTHER.

Is that better?

Jesus dude. Never used that for cunt. My beef is with that word. Just how I was raised. Calling someone a "naive twat" is miles less offensive. And I honestly believe had Axl not used that word on that moderator, it'd probably be more frowned upon around here.

If someone read that and thought "Wow, Bobbo wants BirdCatcher to off himself for not agreeing with his point of view", then yes I do think they're a naive twat.

Can we move forward now?

Actually you are incorrect as usual,The first time Dexter made an appearance here he called someone (spuffy?) A cunt and said they had pretty much been one since they had been here,then went on to elaborate about uninformed,and anonymous cowards posting erroneous speculations as fact. check the transcripts :book:

Goodnight,carry on :xmassrudolph:

Some people look at Axl as their lord and savior on this board. Wouldn't be suprised if Axl using it on Madison made some mentalities on this board think it was now ok since Axl used it.

Just a theory.

In everyday society that word is such a no no, compared to "twat". But on this board, since Axl used it, that word gets tossed around like hotcakes.

Depends where they're from...

Nah, offensiveness is subjective, and some people in their social circles find that word acceptable. I know some of my friends have tossed that word around. Personally (I know this is just an opinion), I don't think traditional cuss words are as offensive as they used to be. Now, it's only words that are directed at minorities that seem to carry that effect, y'know? Words like the N word, or the other F word, or calling Mexican-Americans "wetbacks," that type of thing. Maybe it's different where you're from, though. Cunt is no where near the caliber of those words here and can be interchanged with bitch and twat and stuff.

Plus, I'm sure there are users on here who have not read Axl's use of cunt yet. You haven't, so others haven't. I don't agree with a lot of the words Axl used to describe Madison. To me, the most offensive was "lesbian" because he intended that word to be derogatory when it shouldn't be. However, I get that when he used those words, he didn't use them exactly the way they meant. He used those words abiding by a dictionary his culture created, so a cunt to him is different than a cunt to you. So meh. It's fine. My own sister has said worse to me over changing the channel when she's watching a show. :D