Salt Lake City, UT 12/13

damean667

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY. AIRHEADS. I don't know if you noticed this, but this is a Guns N' Roses concert thread, on a Guns N' Roses message board. This is not a, "Let's argue religion," forum. Shut the fuck up.

Also nobody lives in Utah apparently.

That's because they've been raptured.

Is the turnout bad?

Edited by BirdCatcher

HEY. AIRHEADS. I don't know if you noticed this, but this is a Guns N' Roses concert thread, on a Guns N' Roses message board. This is not a, "Let's argue religion," forum. Shut the fuck up.

Also nobody lives in Utah apparently.

That's because they've been raptured.

Is the turnout bad?

Maybe the topic starter is getting a private show.

I'm sure the place is pretty full, around 90%. This tour has been going very well. No drama, or antics, and not much of the usual bad press that usually surrounds the band. This tour has been like a breath of fresh air. It's been pretty amazing.

For sure. :thumbsup:

I'm just taking the piss. ;)

Really? Like what? Enlighten me. I'd love to hear a justifiable reason for the bashing of Mormons. Or at least why they get it more than Jehovah Witness, Buddhism, Muslims...even Catholicism...how many of their priests have raped kids? Trust me, I know plenty about Mormons/Mormonism, and they are good people, despite some of their "non conventional" beliefs. When was the last time you heard about a Mormon murderer? or rapist? Sure there's probably a few, but compared to the rest of the world? ... :fuckyou:

Oh...so you're one of those.

Personally, I think all religion is bullshit. Maher and Carlin have it right.

Mormonism is just asinine. Makes no sense. I don't care how good the people are that follow it, the fact of the matter is, they are dumb enough to follow it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKqqGX0DEMM

Anything that Maher or Carlin say/said is true is always sure to be false.

GN'R can't play in Mecca because they are not Muslim.

Goddamnit I wish they would drop some of the AFD songs and replace them with new songs.

You're probably one of three people wanting that. :P Even as much as I have liekd the CD album, those songs seemed rpety boring at the concert I went to. Axl actually sounded worse on them, to begin with. For example on shackler's revenge (in Nashville) his voice was wayyyyyyy too high and it seemed that way on most CD songs, oddly. So even if the majority did want CD songs (which they don't) more than AFD songs, they aren't sounding quite right for most of those songs lately.

Just finished it was amazing, AXL sounds fucking killer. BLS are fucking great. GNR at their best.

Set list

Dexter intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen followed by the Mayor giving the band the key to the city and congratulating GNR on the ROH nomination, AXL asked how late the city was open mayor replied for Guns n' Roses all night, then AXL I'll use the key to get out of jail.

Sonic Reducer

Richard Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Axl Solo Pink Floyd's The Wall

November Rain

Ron Solo Pink Panther

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie (AC/DC cover with Zakk Wylde)

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Madagascar

Better DJ broke a string, Tommy took the blame song restarted

Jam

Patience

Paradise City

Edited by damean667

Just finished it was amazing, AXL sounds fucking killer. BLS are fucking great. GNR at their best.

Set list

Dexter intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen followed by the Mayor giving the band the key to the city and congratulating GNR on the ROH nomination, AXL asked how late the city was open mayor replied for Guns n' Roses all night, then AXL I'll use the key to get out of jail.

Sonic Reducer

Richard Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Ron Solo Pink Panther

Don't Cry

Civil War

Nightrain

Madagascar

Jam

Patience

Paradise City

Twitter says they played Riff Raff too...

Cool review bro! :D

Set list

Dexter intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Sonic Reducer

Richard Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Ron Solo Pink Panther

Don't Cry

Civil War

Nightrain

Madagascar

Jam

Patience

Paradise City

Twitter says they played Riff Raff too...

Cool review bro! :D

They could have I did drink a lot

Rocket Queen followed by the Mayor giving the band the key to the city and congratulating GNR on the ROH nomination, AXL asked how late the city was open mayor replied for Guns n' Roses all night, then AXL I'll use the key to get

Very cool :shades:

Sounds like yet another killer show. I will just continue being jealous here in NZ.

33c55s7.jpg

Guns N' Roses facebook

Axl Rose accepting the Key to West Valley City. Axl to Mayor "How long do you stay open?" Mayor replied, "All night for Guns N' Roses."

16kaqrq.jpg

@gunsnroses

RIFF RAFF @tommy_stinson @axlrose pic.twitter.com/Hrc44fVU

Edited by Duda

They're such good people, why they get publically ridiculed so often is beyond my comprehension.

Take a look at some of their beliefs and I'm sure you'll understand.

Their beliefs... To follow the word of God, and live by the 10 commandments. To study and live by the bible. I know lots of them and they r good people. Sry for getting off topic....Thanks for everyones reviews. I think it was killer that the mayor gave the key to GNR.