Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven will be at the ceremony

Bobbo

Not sure if this is worthy of a separate discussion, so feel free to merge.

According to broskirose on gunsnfnroses.com:

I'm listening to Trunks show. The CEO of the HOF said that Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven all got back to them and said they are coming to the induction.

I'm assuming this means Matt and Dizzy will more than likely show up as well.

So what do you think?

Edited by Bobbo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad! I don't feel Axl should have to forgo the accolades and recognition for his hard work just to keep "the talk" down. I believe he can accept the induction with the old band, even perform a song or two with them, and go back the next day to being the frontman for the band he never left with the members that want to be there.

Wowza..... Good for Axl deciding to go.

I just hope he shows up with guns n roses, and not the dudes that quit on the band.

I highly doubt that will happen, especially since nobody from the nu band besides Axl and Dizzy are getting in.

They might be present in the audience, but that's it. Axl knows what everybody wants to see. It would be very awkward and disrespectful for him to perform for with what's legally known as "Guns N' Roses", while the members that are actually being honored and contributed to the songs that they're playing are sitting in the crowd. Talk about a media frenzy. This ceremony is all about the classic up lineups and their contributions, and therefore, they should be the only ones involved.

No reason why they all can't perform in some sort of old/new mix line-up. That way no one will be left out or belittled.

Yea, but the old dudes aren't in gnr any more. Integrity is way more important than anything else, especially doing something just to make others happy.

I'm sure all the real members of gnr wouldn't care if axl played with the dudes that quit. But to me, it's more important axl shows up with guns n roses, and if he jams out, jams out with gnr.

I feel that just because the hof didn't include guys like FORTUS and Stinson, doesn't mean they shouldn't be apart of something they have dedicated their careers to.

Definitely not worth its own thread until somebody with a little credibility confirms it. It just makes you look like a jackass if he was just trying to rile people up like that other forum is known for.

Then again Bobbo, it's your credibility. What the fuck do I care? Run with it.

I listened to the interview and the guy did say they have all confirmed to be at the ceremony (minus Matt and Dizzy with whom they have yet to get in touch with). I still have my doubts about Axl though

Did you, yourself hear this too?

he didnt, since it didnt happen.

Did you listen to the interview? How are you so sure it didn't happen?