Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven will be at the ceremony

Bobbo

Fake.

Slash

For the record, I didn't RSVP, or in any way commit to attending the RRHF. I don't appreciate people putting words in my mouth. Iii|; )'

As per usual mr " important " slash has to cause problems before it's even started, fuck him i say, let the rest take the glory, why he plays gay shit with fergie etc. he's a nob, stick to soccer am . He really annoys me with this type of bullshit !!!!!!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Guns N' Roses!!!!!

Wow this has stirred the pot among some, caused sitting on the fence for others, and created a lot of excitement for many. I've never got the "hatred for Slash" thing, particularly when aimed at his contribution/playing in Gn'R.

Axl is fully entitled to his opinions and how he wants to conduct himself and the band. But just because Axl has a problem with Slash, doesn't mean as Gn'R fans, all recognition is wiped and you start a hate club. Talk about blindly following someone elses opinion. If Axl came out and said "It's all cool, Slash and I have worked it out and the AFD crew are gonna give it another go" (which I'm not suggesting has a possibility of happening), then would you Slash haters suddenly jump onto the original Gn'R wagon? Hmm, somehow me thinks so.

I love what Axl and the new Gn'R are doing, because at least Axl is still creating music and performing, keeping his musicality in shape (as most of the other guys are too which is great). The new incarnations of Gn'R are getting better as time rolls on, Axl seems to be finding his feet more and more and they have created great music and do produce live. But c'mon, the HOF have reminded us, very clearly (wakey wakey) who "Guns N' Roses" are. The band that set the world on fire, and being recognized for this, in their first available nomination if you don't mind.

This is a great time to be a Guns N' Roses fan. It's never boring and never more than now. With Guns touring, and the original line up poised to add a new chapter after all these years, whichever way it goes. I for one, hope it goes well. But I'm sure, whatever happens, it will be interesting.

Wowza..... Good for Axl deciding to go.

I just hope he shows up with guns n roses, and not the dudes that quit on the band.

You do realize that the only reason axl got in is the work he did with the guys who quit and the current members hae nothing to do with it? Just checking

You know what would be EPIC (just for the fun of it!) - for this to be true and everyone thinks Axl is being all graceful n shit getting up with the old guys - they turn up - one by one Adler, Izzy, Duff and Slash do the usual boring thank you's then Axl takes the mic with a cheeky grin on his face and at the last minute goes into EPIC rant mode telling the truth about the break-up (his truth) and telling Slash to suck his dick or something - then a curtain drops at the other side of room were the current band EXPLODE into either Chinese Democracy/Shacklers/Scrapped - Axl joins them with his "performance of a lifetime" - they follow it with The General/Checkmate and then finish on Prostitute feat. special guest Buckethead - Axl then leaves the building immediately and isn't seen again until Rock In Rio 2021 with 7 new guys (well, 6 new guys + Dizzy).

Yea, but the old dudes aren't in gnr any more. Integrity is way more important than anything else, especially doing something just to make others happy.

I'm sure all the real members of gnr wouldn't care if axl played with the dudes that quit. But to me, it's more important axl shows up with guns n roses, and if he jams out, jams out with gnr.

I feel that just because the hof didn't include guys like FORTUS and Stinson, doesn't mean they shouldn't be apart of something they have dedicated their careers to.

dude, you are such an axl nuthugging moron - some of the new lineup want even in the band when theyv wrote and recorded democracy

I bet everyone shows up, definitely Axl, and the only question mark is Slash. But he'll be there. The point is that altho the headlines read "RHCP, Guns n Roses, etc" are being inducted, the obvious big story which smashes all the others is definitely Guns n friggin Roses. THANK YOU! GOOD...FUCKIN....NIIIIIGHT! Round Two!

You know what would be EPIC (just for the fun of it!) - for this to be true and everyone thinks Axl is being all graceful n shit getting up with the old guys - they turn up - one by one Adler, Izzy, Duff and Slash do the usual boring thank you's then Axl takes the mic with a cheeky grin on his face and at the last minute goes into EPIC rant mode telling the truth about the break-up (his truth) and telling Slash to suck his dick or something - then a curtain drops at the other side of room were the current band EXPLODE into either Chinese Democracy/Shacklers/Scrapped - Axl joins them with his "performance of a lifetime" - they follow it with The General/Checkmate and then finish on Prostitute feat. special guest Buckethead - Axl then leaves the building immediately and isn't seen again until Rock In Rio 2021 with 7 new guys (well, 6 new guys + Dizzy).

You have a bright future writing fanfiction, my friend.

another moronic post by an axl nuthugger

You have a bright future writing fanfiction, my friend.

I think he watches too much wwe wrestling. :rolleyes:

Haha well not since I was about 13! I did think it all sounded very WWF actually :rofl-lol:

What I find really strange is the thought of Izzy being at all interested in such an event. I guess he's been off my radar for a long time though - I don't follow him in recent years so don't know what he's like these days in interviews etc. Back in the day though its the sort of thing you could imagine he just couldn't give a shit about.

I'm pretty torn tbh - I think Glow Inc. said earlier Axl can't win either way - whatever he does he'll get backlash from one/some/many/everyone!! Shame.

Hopefully it goes better than the Blondie induction anyway... :rofl-lol:

another moronic post by an axl nuthugger

Haha get a grip for fuck sake. How does it make me an "axl nuthugger"?! I simply enjoy the music of all incarnations of GNR and most of the side/solo projects of all involved. If you have seen any of my previous posts here it would surely be apparent to you that I am a bigger fan of Slash than anyone else in the history of GNR...

There obviously isn't any outcome in this situation that makes everyone happy so I was just throwing something crazy out there for the FUN of it. If this HOF thing does go tits up the best thing about it is all the fucking "still living in the Live-Era" pricks like you are going to get yourselfs all upset and come on here bashing Axl and the current line-up. At least that'll be a laugh...

According to broskirose on gunsnfnroses.com:

I'm listening to Trunks show. The CEO of the HOF said that Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven all got back to them and said they are coming to the induction.

Slash has already dispelled this rumour.

Please inform broskirose of gunsnfnroses.com