axl and sebastian's relationship

axlslashduffizzysteven

Him and Axl seem to have a pleasant friendship. I like Sebastian but not Skid Row if that makes any sense.

I'm still hooked on Angel Down....I have to pick up the new album soon.

Didn't they go 15 years without speaking unit l Axl decided to text Baz and asked if they wanted to hang out?

Him and Axl seem to have a pleasant friendship. I like Sebastian but not Skid Row if that makes any sense.

Didn't they go 15 years without speaking unit l Axl decided to text Baz and asked if they wanted to hang out?

i'm 99% sure the first time they talked in years was when axl was on eddie trunk back in 07 or 08 or whatever year that interview was.

i'm 99% sure the first time they talked in years was when axl was on eddie trunk back in 07 or 08 or whatever year that interview was.

Oh that had go be staged. They had to have met up before that and Baz convinced Axl to be on the show which was cool of him because he knew Axl was going to take over.