Sign in to follow this  
Freddie Mercury's Ghost

Bump this thread until iClips gives everyone a refund

The problem is if they put it up for free for the rest of the world its gonna fuck their servers! Just leave it for those who paid for it!

Edited by Mega_Music

Well I paid for both shows at $15 last week. I want at least the cost of one back. No you know what? Last weeks show glitched on me a bunch too, I want all of my fucking money back. And I'll never use Iclips again.

The problem is if they put it up for free for the rest of the world its gonna fuck their servers! Just leave it for those who paid for it!

Someone's wishing they hadn't paid :)

Iclips won't do shit even tho they fucked up. Really the only recourse is attempting to do charge backs. Does anyone think it chargebacks would actually hold up?

Don't bash on the ones today...

They did their jobs... however it backfired for whatever reasons... sometimes things go that way.

Be patient. perhaps the entire show problem free will be up later on. who knows.

I think it's already a big plus that gnr is willing to do this, and do this more often!

Probably not a good idea to put a band like GNR's live concert on a website that normally has low traffic.

Good job, new management.

Old management didn't get us live streams from concerts at all. :thumbsup:

1 1/2 hours were fucked. So I want at least 50 % off.

I know there can be difficulties and stuff, but I paid for a live stream and I want to see it.

I ordered my money back via Pay Pal.

I think iclips should try to give us tonights show

(New Years Eve) for free to those who bought

the pass for the the live broadcast stream(s) or

offer up tonight's show for like $3.99 . . . thats

fucking fair and worth it.

C'mon iclips, you earned our business. Now you

should do everything you can to keep it...right?

Edited by HOOSIER GUNZ

Probably not a good idea to put a band like GNR's live concert on a website that normally has low traffic.

Good job, new management.

Old management didn't get us live streams from concerts at all. :thumbsup:

This.

Thank you Las Vegas! We'll be at it again tomorrow! We understand the live stream may have had some delivery problems to certain people. As soon as we have some answers we'll let you know. Meanwhile, the video on demand replay promises to be great video and sound!

- GN'R facebook

Im sure everyone has stolen more than $10 worth of songs, downloading motherfuckers, its not worth the time or effort over $10. I would rather see the band get iclips cut. Who knows maybe we will get a free one one day, or a new song tommorow to make up for it.

Edited by ratbrain

you all got ya 5 dollars worth. we have to support this regardless of a bad night.

Edited by bloodyhell1

I emailed them, they are refunding the show for me

you all got ya 5 dollars worth. we have to support this regardless of a bad night.

This does not really have to do with supporting GN"R and more to do with a company that failed to deliver on their end. It would be like buying a cd that half of it was scratched and the other half worked.

I think it is well within the fans rights to ask for the little bit of $ back, it is the only way to hold a company accountable for lack of service

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I don’t we’re going to see GN’R avail of iClips services again anytime soon. This offstage incompetence is an inconvenience.