Prostitute Easter Egg in 2006 tour

Cosmo

As some of you may have noticed, during the 2006 tour, before November Rain, Axl used to play a prostitute snippet on the piano. What if, in the middle of all these jams, we're getting another preview like that and still don't know it?

While it is definately possible, I am not sure about it in regards to the jams this tour. The majority of the jams are either already written songs (Another Brick In The Wall) or simple blues jams in the same key as the next song on the setlist (Maddy, Nightrain, etc.) The only jam that has been arranged and written (at least I think) is the awesome acoustic intro to Patience that Fortus and BBF do

While it is definately possible, I am not sure about it in regards to the jams this tour. The majority of the jams are either already written songs (Another Brick In The Wall) or simple blues jams in the same key as the next song on the setlist (Maddy, Nightrain, etc.) The only jam that has been arranged and written (at least I think) is the awesome acoustic intro to Patience that Fortus and BBF do

I love the jam before Madagascar. Works really well as an intro to the song. The one before Paradise City is fun too. You're right though, this time around I'm pretty sure the only "written" jam is the acoustic one.

I seem to recall when the album came out not only did people realize the Prostitute thing but I think someone even posted a clip from 2006 where they jammed a small bit of If The World in the same kind of way.

We already had it: The General intro. Seems like it was ditched for the Dexter theme, tho.

I think someone even posted a clip from 2006 where they jammed a small bit of If The World in the same kind of way.

Really, IMHO that was just wishful thinking. Im still waiting for this clip and the ones I found had nothing to do with ITW at all.

I did hear some YouTube link for a November Rain intro back in the 90's that was This I Love, but rather different in arrangement and speed.

I think someone even posted a clip from 2006 where they jammed a small bit of If The World in the same kind of way.

Really, IMHO that was just wishful thinking. Im still waiting for this clip and the ones I found had nothing to do with ITW at all.

I could swear it existed though. Unfortunately there's so many different jams from different shows in 2006 that it'd be hard to find. I just seem to remember someone posting a video and they were indeed jamming over the progression of If The World. Nothing much, but identifiable.

I remember that jam people thought was If The World. I listened to it and came to the conclusion that it was them jamming on "No Quarter" from Zeppelin, it had a similar groove but the piano part they played was definately No Quarter plus the jam was played in Db which is a half step lower than If The World. I wish I kept the audio of it, I thought it was pretty awesome that they would jam on my favorite Zep song